For Sale , Complete electric longboard ! 12 s SOLD!

hi guys ! i am new to the esk8 community but i am building for a while . i want to sell my last project to fund a new one!

here are the specs Single Motor Mechanical Electric Longboard Kit ( motor mount fitment: 63mm SK3 Motors - HobbyKing, 83mm wheel color: 83mm Electric Skateboard Motor 6355 230KV 2650W 12S UBEC TorqueBoards 12S 120A Car ESC OPTO HV ( type: Single 12S 120A Unsensored ESC ) TorqueBoards ESC Programming Card TorqueBoards 2.4Ghz Mini Remote Controller 2 x zippy flight max 6 s 5000MAH oxelo longboard

Top Speed Calculations ( using the eboard calculator great tool )

Weighted Top Speed 30.89 mph / 49.71 kph ( scared sh*tless )

all the components are housed in aluminum boxes under the deck , the boxes are removed via a pin connection.

this board served me well , i have been riding it for 3 month. but i got to keep building , love it to much

help me out guys building these is not cheap

stay safe , ride wisely

whats the ball park number?

about 20 km , regular flat use could be more in parralel ,+ battery is swappeble do to the easy to remove encloser . so for long cruise i just fit extra lipo in backpack

I think @barajabali meant price range :wink:

1 Like

kek. Curious about the price as well.

i dont know what these kind of boards sell for on the forum. i would like to get some were arond 450 - 500+ shipping usd for it

Your parts from torqueboards costs $426.99 already, excluding your board, connectors, UBEC, enclosure, batteries, and I’m assuming the charger?

I would aim for $500+ if I were you. I’m a bit salty because I ordered the same stuff from torqueboards for a 6s set-up two days ago lol. I would have gladly bought everything here! Good luck!

1 Like

Im seriously considering. How does it perform in hill climbing and torque?

Would you consider selling everything except the board? I’d like to use my own board if I purchase.

Yes that would be an option as well

I see every body using an app for hill messuring haha ,i wil check on my local hills if i can find the app

Where are you sipping from? The states? Does the board come with charger and remote? Is the board working out of the box?

Shipping*.

I am shipping from europe , yes it comes whit a TB mini remote and and for a good price i will sel my imax charger with it .

Shipping lipos would be a problem but if you want the board i will shipp it whitout lipos and discount the value of the batterys , i could use em any way

Would you ship to the US?

Ill need to check what is possible , but i think the lipos will not ship if no problems occur i will ship to us

Do you have an email I can message you at?

1 Like

I can buy the e board without the lipo packs

1 Like

I can buy the eboard without the LIPOS as well. I can do 450 for the board. I live in California. Thanks!

1 Like