[FOR SALE] 15ply Vertigo Trampa Urban Carver | Roadside Trampa Carbon Enclosure | Dual Trampa 136KV Motor | Trampa Motor Mount | Dual Enertion VESC-X | 12S4P Li-ion with 60A BMS | Enertion Nano-x Remote | 50.4V 4A charger

@Ukesu A man after my own heart! :grin:

1 Like

Yo, peops! The snow’s melted! It’s time to get out there and ride!

Springtime pricedrop! 2600EUR EU shipped

1 Like

Bump! 10char

Worth the price if being sold new… I’d expect this to fetch 2k

Well, it is being sold new…

Well shit then! That looks like a nice little build

1 Like

Bump! 10char

Great build! Those grey tyres though - looks like a high speed mobility scooter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx, mate! :slight_smile:

xD Every esk8 sorta always is one anyways, innit? :stuck_out_tongue:

And in case of a different taste in tires: Tyres & Inner Tubes Swapping takes no longer than half an hour and ur gonna have to do it anyway at some point :wink:

1 Like

Prbbly the last pricedrop available here: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/for-sale-15ply-vertigo-trampa-urban-carver-roadside-trampa-carbon-enclosure-dual-trampa-136kv-motor-trampa-motor-mount-dual-enertion-vesc-x-12s4p-li-ion-with-60a-bms-enertion-nano-x-remote-50-4v-4a-charger-price-updated/87328

Maybe keep it? :slight_smile:

I soooooo would if I only had time to ride, man…

Hey, btw… bump! :wink:

1 Like

I’m fairly sure you can’t have duplicate items in the market. I think you should delete this one, and continue with your updated thread

1 Like

Thanks you for the headsup @anon64938381, but there’s a saying in Polish that goes like this: Don’t teach your dad how to make children :stuck_out_tongue: And you are actually wrong :stuck_out_tongue: You cannot just delete your threads at will after a given time. You gotta flag it for deletion for the admins. And I have right before posting the new one. And still waiting for an action on their part :wink: Thanks anyway, tho!

what is price u let board go would have be cheaper than kaly,as they have bigger batteries,look better and have warranty,not being rude just honest,thanks i got new Trampa with 160 motors,full cage,hidden wiring ,enclosed belts,from trampa for a fair bit cheaper than this