Buy FOCBOX Unity

Fold up longboard board!

If you don’t move ones set of trucks forward or back, the front and rear wheels will hit each other when you fold it in half. You can see what I mean in this picture. And no, I haven’t gotten any wheel bite.

Yeah but why not just cut the deck at different lengths? So it’s not in the centre

Because then it won’t stand upright when its folded. Would be like having one leg shorter than the other.

Ahhh ok I see now, I didn’t realise you wanted it to stand up

Man, Arbor makes some seriously beautiful decks

I just finished mine. Riptide parts and an Atom board. Took me two tries to get the board perfect.

Looks awesome man!! Well done. Working on my 3rd version of it now. Moving over to the hub kit from Enertion. 4th version might be a custom deck and hinge. Love being able to put it in a backpack! What size batt you use?

You guys don’t rate the BoardUp deck that it comes with?
Still not possible to buy only the mechanism?

We arnt using the deck that comes with it. It was too short for all my parts to fit under. If I had a shorter battery It probably would have worked fine. I am using a 10s3p. Im not sure if it is possible to buy just the hinge. It wasn’t when I bought it.

Riptide has two batteries that fit in their enclosure. One airline safe -7 miles and a 14 miler.

I slapped a set of direct drive on it… still looking for enclosure