Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

That’s why mods pull down these threads. That’s a blatent lie. You have no way of knowing that, it’s just because your pissed. I’ll say again…this ain’t Walmart.

3 Likes

Regardless, you have no way of knowing that so it’s not obvious. It’s meant be inflammatory, that doesn’t help anyone. If you wanna know pm @torqueboards and then it will be factual.

1 Like

the reason that torqueboards shipping is taking so long is because they are switching warehouses. they did not sell more than they have stock. this warehouse switch will allow for quicker shipping in the future. you should be thankful.

@myreala - Send me a PM and I’ll check your order. They should all be out very soon. We did not run out of stock.

Thanks for the mention guys. Yeah, most definitely quicker shipping in the future :slight_smile: We are definitely planning for it and much quicker RMA times.

1 Like

Just speculation here but who wants to take bets the warehouse crew mailed all the focboxes to the bulk buyers(businesses) and none we’re left for black Friday customers :joy:

1 Like

Of course they did, because that’s far less work for the warehouse crew. They’re being smart about it ha ha ha.

1 Like

Hahahaha :joy:

Why doesn’t enertion address the issue here? Aren’t they on this forum? Wait this like is their forum… right… ? Lol

Wtf haha

3 Likes

It sounds to me like they addressed the issue, by firing the warehouse crew

Everyone is out here saying that they can’t there tracking number valid and shipping but Mine hasn’t even bin shipped :joy::joy::sob:

3 Likes

mine too :frowning2:

Got an Email from support this morning with an updated tracking number and a link to tracking it with dhl.de Tracking with dhl.de still shows nothing but hopefully will update tonight.

1 Like

Where you from?

Am in Germany.

Nice, me too. Waiting for an email now :sleeping:

I received the email with updated tracking. It works and the items are enroute.

Same for the frenchies … still no shipment :cry:

I don’t get the fuss, it’s a couple of weeks and mailed from china by s vendor who maintains this forum who has a reputation of delivering

2 Likes

Lol, reputation of delivering laaaaate Again, I don’t think there would be as much fuss if we weren’t told everything would be shipped within a week.

The last bit kinda peeves me, this forum, and enertions’ business, are 2 separate things, one cannot compensate for the other. This forum can be community funded at @onloops request, in a minute. I kinda think it should be.

3 Likes

Lol onloop would be rich asf if there was a forum donation button

1 Like