Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

I’m just going to wait till February. If they are not at my doorstep by then. Dispute the charge.

2 Likes

Still on the “awaiting fulfillment” tag. I was literally one of the first guys to order. I ordered 5min after the sale started.

3 Likes

I have contacted support a few times about why I can’t track my package yet, even though it has been listed as “shipped” since 5th December.

First time I contacted them I was told that it was sent standard post, and not with express since it was sent with the Enertion free shipping from ordering over $200USD. Since it has been sent standard post, it can’t be tracked until after it has left customs.

Second time I contacted them was a few days ago since I still can’t track my package. This time I was told it should be trackable by the end of the week. When asked when my package would actually arrive, I was told they have a lead time of 15 days. So I confirmed that my package should arrive by the 20th and was told that was correct.

Believe what you will from that, I don’t hold much hope so will have to just wait and see.

1 Like

We ordered at 11:58 NYC time…which was 2 minutes before the sale was supposed to start…it went live 2 min early lol…

I ordered motors from banggoods on cyber Monday and they shipped the next day and still haven’t heard anything either. Maybe it was the North Koreans they took all of the focbox to create a new toy for Kim Jong Un. I hate when it is free shipping for orders over a certain amount and then it is the slowest way. I feel like if it is over $200 or more it should be express because that is a good chunk of money they could afford to ship it a little quicker. I know some people bought 4 or 5 so that is $500 and it has been almost a month

1 Like

@Moros what is your order number? enertion haven’t even communicated with me yet. I’m number 153xx

@briman05 My motors from banggood got lost in Chinese customs, am currently in a dispute with them.

My order number is in the mid 152XX

Just heard from them, supposedly the warehouse team was fired and now they have a new team that will start shipping in a week or two. And that the products are supposedly already manufactured. I will edit this post later if any of this turns out to not be true.

1 Like

ok … that sounds … uhm … …

Jason did say he fired a bunch of people in his last facebook live video. Only watched a few minutes of it though and that was the only part I caught.

2 Likes

Thanks for the boost of confidence on the motors. I had heard good things about the motors and figured it would be great to have them because they are apparently the evolve motors just re branded under evolve

Update: My motors are in the USA and in Melrose Park, IL at a DHL eCommerce facility. but I cant track it on DHL website or the postoffice website

Same I’m in the early 152XX numbers…

and this is all I get from China post

1 Like

I’m also in the 152XX’s and the tracking number doesn’t register as valid.

1 Like

@onloop @CarlCollins mind addressing some of this. There’s quite a few of us that have ordered from you previously and the tracking numbers have always shown to be valid - even if delayed.

However it’s more then a handful of us that seem to have invalid tracking numbers. Not trying to start a commotion, just inquiring for an answer other then support saying “it’s shipped” yet…tracking is invalid.

Re: “Shipped”

That is all.

1 Like

I placed my order at 12:01 that night and got order number 1529x my tracking is valid although it has not been scanned. I’m just gonna wait it out

1 Like

yep, not able to track anything…

Buying FOCboxes!

Placed one of the very first orders. I contacted them and they said it shipped on Dec 5th and weren’t able to give me a straight answer on why the tracking didn’t work. If they haven’t shippped yet that’s pretty bad practice to lie to their customers.

Once again another bad experience with these esk8 vendors… it is literally never ending and something needs to be done about it. The mods in here always take any post exposing what is going on. It’s a shame.

i need one more focbox. Please PM me if you have one for sale!