Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

You should. They’re awesome motor controllers!

My order #155xx still awaiting fulfillment. The don’t have the foxboxes in stock, this is what they told me on chat.

“Our sincerest apologies that we have not been able to fulfil your order in good time. Although our previous fulfilment team assured us that they had sufficient stock to fulfil outstanding nano-x/FOCBOX orders placed during the end of November, this has turned out to not be the case.”

That’s pretty shitty dude.

1 Like

(02:06:10 AM) Carl: Enrico, Actually we got some issues with the current batch of FOCBOX, So we send them for QC again. (02:06:54 AM) Carl: Now we ave already ordered 2000 pcs from our manufacturer in December and waiting for delivery (02:07:27 AM) Carl: We will be getting them in the upcoming week and then we will be resuming shipping

Looks like they’re having some QC issues. Honestly, this is understandable considering all the shit they’ve been going through with their new manufacturer. I was told my order #15344 will be shipped mid-end of jan.

Attacking these guys won’t do much but stress them out. They’re already trying their best and there’s nothing more they can do. The whole thing sucks but to be honest, shit always happens. Just try to not make that shit into an even bigger problem.

1 Like

& it is directly against the forum rules… @staff

THIS THREAD IS SERIOUSLY CLOSE TO BEING CLOSED

Here my advice to anyone waiting.

1. Wait for your order to ship (yes we will always ship your orders out immediately & as soon as it is physically possible)
  2. If you cannot wait, Ask for a refund [email protected]
3 Likes

I think it’d be ok to close it Jason, I opened this thread originally with the intent to help out small orders in the US but it’s devolved into this.

5 Likes

agreed, as much as its all well and good to bash a late product. its not good to keep on bashing untill its creamier than my nans mash potato.

also, does anyone know which focboxes have been found with a QC problem, would be good to know which number batches so people can check if everything is in order on their orders when they arrive.

6 Likes