Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

You could use the money clip as a lanyard clip for your remote, attached to the board. Or attach the clip under the deck and use it as a phase wire guide between motors and VESC.

I assume that’s what you meant when you asked if anyone had any ideas? :confused: :laughing:

Actually, if anyone ends up with a money clip that you don’t want, let me know! I’ll put em to good use somehow.

That’s shitty.

I’m going to video me smashing the money clip the second I see it. Link hopefully coming in a month or two. Order #154… lol. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe they’re sending the wheels later and just getting the in stock items shipped first? Seems like they should mention that though, if that’s what they’re doing.

That would be even worse considering it would be the opposite of what they said they were going to do… again… Otherwise we would’ve all had those 500 “in stock” FOCBoxes that we ordered a week after Cyber Monday if I understand the situation correctly. :wink:

I contacted there support team they said that number going to be late Jan shipping

1 Like

Yep. I’ve been told a few different dates by them. I’m sitting back waiting patiently now as always. Just voicing my opinion now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go, giving away all my secret ideas :stuck_out_tongue:

Money is my favourite money clip. Seriously. I wrap the cash around the cards and jam it in my pocket. No joke

2 Likes

My fiance would call both of us dickheads. :wink:

2 Likes

How do you know what FOCBOX HW version you have? I’m assuming it’s written on the PCB, as shown here.

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/2X/d/df0713c87c938286ab8112cf0e37bf82ad63c568_1_375x500.jpg

Are they all v4.12, even the older VESC-X? Are there any differences between components with the same v4.12 HW?

They are all 4.12 based but there are different vescx/focbox hw versions. There are some components upgraded, mainly for reliability and robustness

1 Like

Everything they say is just fantasy mate. I have never dealt with a company like this before.

2 Likes

Welcome to ESK8 dude. Or at least what Enertion calls growing pains? Or small company problems? Or distribution problems? Or manufacturer errors? Or employee problems? Or our problems for giving them our hard earned money when we were told an exact date for shipping when we paid up front and didn’t get that even a month after expected? It’s probably a fluke is what I’m betting on. :wink:

2 Likes

Err no… I was asking @onloop if he had any ideas about where the wheels are? :confused:

the main problem is this lack of transparency. i´ve never seen a situation like this that you buy something and you don´t know when you will receive it… i don´t know, maybe was a cyber CROWDFUNDING monday…

2 Likes

This is Enertions version of “transparency”. They fuck up, leave us in the dark for a while, we get mad, then they tell us the same thing over and over, and then we still don’t have what we paid for. It’s pretty cool…

Sad thing is that we can’t even get a refund, only store credit because we would confuse the "new guy " I had it all planned out just needed vesc one month should be fine nope still not here.

They Under a lawsuit in China to gain the right to use their mold… And since it is under a lawsuit that probably why some information is disclosed.

1 Like

Lol. All that money Jason talks about spending on attorney’s and he didn’t even lock down properties prior to manufacturing? Fuck it right? Let’s just skip the basics of business and take peoples money first and see what happens. lol.

I’ll buy your vesc if you want the money