Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

Not what I had in mind, all the resources can be donated, not money

2 Likes

Still no useable tracking on my end. Smhā€¦

1 Like

Same. Still waiting

1 Like

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad I donā€™t have a DIY build thatā€™s just waiting for focboxes. Oh, waitā€¦

3 Likes

:confused:

3 Likes

So the vendor is on this forum and still hadnā€™t commented in here yet to bring clarity to this issue.

I feel like I need to just disputes via PayPal and order elsewhereā€¦

Its funny how they were very active pushing people to buy things while the sale was going on and now that they have to ship, nothing.

1 Like

Dec 17thā€¦ 20 days since purchaseā€¦ Two weeks since shippingā€¦and the tracking still invalidā€¦

Thanks for immediately shipping our stuff like you advertised to get our salesā€¦oh waitā€¦

I call bullshit on shipment.

5 Likes

Guys I need help, I bought 4 FOCBOX on cyber monday and it is still on awaiting fullfillment. Is enertion a scam site or what???

@onloop, you wanna chime in on whatā€™s going on here? we were told they would ship about 2 weeks ago

Bang!! Right on the nail Sr. They were very happy attracting the bees to the honey. I was this close to buy from them on the dreaded cyber monday, contacted them about their r-spec crossover front wheels but seem to me they were only interested in selling the Focboxes, the rest was secondary to them.

No they are not a scam. Theyā€™re a great company. They are unfortunately just very well known for making customers wait for a while sometimes. Youā€™ll get your purchase, just when is they question at this point.

1 Like

Yes, a great company. But still they advertised this ā€˜amazingā€™ sell on the basis of fast delivery. Any company that sells online knows this is vital for costumer satisfaction. Eskaters rely on fast delivery to fulfill fast build project desires otherwise there is a risk users may lose interest, board goes to the shelve, or worse, he will change the supplier to get the missing items many weeks overdue.

1 Like

They said 2 weeks to ship items. It has been 20 days. They GUARANTEED me 14 days to ship, not 20.

I donā€™t doubt they did. I was hoping to get my $300 order within a couple weeks also. Sucks waiting so long!

I ordered my motor pulleys from Italy yesterday, Iā€™ll bet you they will be here (US west coast) before new years eveā€¦ two continents and entire ocean apart and the thing will be here before the Focboxes from down under arrived to the cyber monday honey hunters mailbox.

Btw what is customer service saying lately? Why the wait?

Does it matter what they say?, itā€™s always bullshit.

3 Likes

Was just wondering cuz @onloop said many times, what a great customer service they provide.