FOCBOX [US] Free shipping! 51/51 spots taken

Nothing planned yet, but I am considering doing another

Round 2 of orders went out today

1 Like

So this isnā€™t meant as a humble brag at all but i received my focboxes already today and I apologize for questioning their componentry. They feel really nice despite their tiny connectors(xt60&4mm). One question to all of you. Can I use my my current bldc tool thatvI use for the current Torqueboards vescs? I believe i downloaded it from the enertion site originally.

I realized these eboards, they break, and am starting to build up spares. In for 2 if/when you get another set going. Thanks for the service!

1 Like

Received my FOCBOXes yesterday. Thanks again for organizing this and the fast shipping!

1 Like

So i went to set these up today and for the life of me I canā€™t seem to get any of my motor/hub motorsā€™ bullet connectors to fit. It is my understanding that these were 4mm bullets and I havenā€™t had any issue with these bullet connectors as the issue is isolated to these two new focboxes. Is anyone else having this issue? How should I solve this? new bullet connectors?

Yep, you need remove the current bullet connectors and solder on new 4mm or 5.5mm depending on your motors.

So would the female bullet connectors on the focbox be 3.5mm or 3mm? Iā€™m looking at some adapters on Amazon. Thanks

Just measured, itā€™s 3.5mm female connectors. Itā€™s better to solder on new females leads though.

Looking for one and missed out on this group buy ā€¦ Any chance of starting up another???

What do the motor connectors have to do with your battery connection? Regardless, i would keep the 5.5mm bullets on your motor with an xt60 on battery

wow so the focbox motor connectors are 3.5mm ?? dam thats so random.

yea kind of random

@XTLA yea Iā€™d go with what i recommend, change out the foc box phase leads, but change out your xt90 the battery (though nothing wrong with changing the focbox to an xt90 either) xt60s just save more space

Yeah theyā€™re tiny. I donā€™t mind the xt60 because thatā€™s what my space cell 3 has. As far as the 3.5mm I just went the leasy(lazy+easy) route and bought some bullet adapters on Amazon. Oh yeah I soldered an xt60 splitter as well. Iā€™d rather risk soldering an adapter vs a component as I get better.

Any extras? or another group buy? I need 2

1 Like

All orders have been shipped. Mostly everyone should have their Focbox already if not by the end of the week. Thanks everyone who participated

4 Likes

Do another! I want 2

1 Like

Got em. Thanks.

1 Like

I got mine the other day, should have posted earlier but didnā€™t think about it. I havenā€™t powered them up yet, but they look good, thanks.

1 Like

got mine thanks for your time and effort. great service to the community :grinning:

1 Like