FOCBOX [US] Free shipping! 51/51 spots taken

If anyone wants to give up their spot, let me know! Watching both focbox threads with great interest…

Edit: yum has some for sale so I’ll be going that way. FYI to others.

That looks better than i hoped for…now I’m really excited to get my hands on them.

Please post a review when you can

Tested new Focbox on my board and perform great as expected. Here’s a side by side compared to the last version

Got about half of the Focbox shipped out today. Will get the rest shipped Monday

2 Likes

Glad Jason ditched the gaudy gloss finish in favor of matte for his products.

1 Like

Hey! That’s the ones I have.

@Titoxd10001 - how did you hook up those new foxboxes? Those 4mm bullet on the vesc that direct connect to your motors?

I changed connectors on my focbox to 5.5mm bullet on the phase leads because that’s what my motors have

1 Like

@Titoxd10001 did you feel any difference between the old and new version of FocBox performance wise?

Performance felt the same. Temperature looked good on my normal commute. Only have two rides on the new Focbox so still need to push the upper limits

So what is supposed to be the difference? I have the old box and it has been performing flawlessly

I’m sure there aren’t any physical electrical changes, just a new MFG and changed minor things like the sticker, box, connectors, and wires.

Like jlabs said I think people are a little concerned if the new model performs like the older model because they’re now made in China, phase leads are 14awg + 4mm connectors and appearance has changed. So yes they’re suppose to perform the same and I think they will

1 Like

Speaking of which I wonder if they fixed their sticker. The last one had the wrong labels for the sensor pins

They have xt 60 connectors right?

Yes, Xt60 connectors

Why couldn’t they just keep the same manufacturer… Did these just come out?

Will you be doing another run?

probably $$$