FOCBOX [US] Free shipping! 51/51 spots taken

XT90, 5.5mm bullet , and 10awg cable are over rated, and completely unnecessary…

@Jinra yes they are :grin:

2 Likes

Well if they come with bullet connectors that would be perfect…i retract my salty statement.

Yes they are, the shroud has a slightly smaller profile and they completely mate with other xt60’s

1 Like

2-4 weeks… Battery side is xt60. I don’t think they come with motor bullet connectors but we’ll see when they get here

I prefer no connectors so that I can choose how long the wires and what connectors :wink:

1 Like

Any chance of still being able to get one?

All spots taken.

If anybody cancels let me know

let’s start another 51 focbox group buy.

seems to be pent up demand.

I would gladly take both of those!

I want to see how this one goes. We don’t really know how long it’s going to take for Focbox to be delivered. If enertion doesn’t deliver in the timeline they mentioned then it makes things more difficult to setup. Also Focbox were more expensive then I originally thought because I got hit with international fee.

@yummyblobs is waiting for his set to come through too so let’s see between you two how it goes.

300 Now in stock, due to ship out Friday&Monday

1 Like

those ones should arrive any day now

1 Like

I thought they where manufactured in the US? Or are they shipping from Australia?

They’re built in US but I guess I’m paying onloop in Australia

in stock online as well? Or are all those 300 already accounted for?

What was the fee? If it puts you in the red I’ll kick in a few bucks to help you out.

1 Like

Great news I just received the Focbox and will try to get most shipped Friday and the rest Monday. A couple of people didn’t leave address so look out for a email asking for address.

There has been a change of design and seems the are now being made in China. They have a black aluminum bottom case and the upper looks to be redesigned to sit flush against it. Now comes with the receiver cable which is a big plus. Comes with 14awg phase leads and the bullet connectors are small. The connectors are same size as the xt60 connectors not sure if it’s 3.5mm or 4mm.

1 Like

That came faster than i thought. I wonder if the new mfg will cause any problems in reliability.