FOCBOX [US] Free shipping! 51/51 spots taken

2-4 weeks is not a problem for me

1 Like

1 Like

Man was hoping to get mine before I go on vacation. Welp still a sweet deal!

1 Like

Just put my order in!

1 Like

Hopefully its sooner. I’ll update with any new info about our bulk order.

1 Like

Only 6 spots remaining

I’d like to take 2. Please let me know how to sign up. Thanks

All info is in the first post including link to PayPal

Thank you sir. Just sent payment for 2 pieces. Which firmware will these come shipped with?

Got it. I’m not sure what firmware it will come with, I think enertion has the links to the bldc tool they use. I personally like ackmaniacs extended bldc tool and hopefully vesc-tool will be available soon.

With the few Focbox I will be keeping for myself. It looks like all 51 out 51 units have been accounted for. That went quicker than I thought.

I will be doing a group buy for Europe. Any Europeans looking to get in a group buy feel free to hit me up.

1 Like

Any ballpark idea as to when these will ship in the US?

Also what types of connectors come on this for the motor?(of any at all) if not…how hard is it to solder bullet connectors on?

None and pretty easy

When I got mine from @yummyblobs group buy the input wires had some chintsy xt60, and motor wires had nothing.

Easy to replace with xt90 and add 5.5mm bullets.

Really? I thought these were supposed to be one of the best Vescs out there. My TB vescs came with 5.5mm bullet connectors and an xt90 plug. That’s honestly kind of disappointing. Is it necessary to swap the xt60 for the xt90 if I already have a space cell 3 with an xt60 ready to go?

Having connectors or not doesn’t have anything to do with its quality. It’s a product for hobbyists so you’ll have to do something basic soldering with it. I agree that it would’ve been nice if it came with connectors, but it’s not much effort to throw them on.

The power connector is a XT60U, the new lower profile from the xt60 familly. I beleive the motor leads now cone with amass 4mm bullets

are the xt60u’s backwards compatible?