FOCBOX [US] Free shipping! 51/51 spots taken

I believe he said the order will be place on sunday @Titoxd10001

Sunday at the latest, maybe sooner

If you order sooner can you give us a heads up. I know I donā€™t need them but I want them and as usual sitting on the fence trying to push myself over.

1 Like

Yes I will update here. Just waiting on a bank transfer to make purchase. If it doesnā€™t get there by the weekend I have a backup setup to purchase Sunday at the very latest.

1 Like

Paid for 2

1 Like

if there is any option for an EU shipment let me know because im interested in 1

Me 2, looking to get one focbox shipped to the Netherlands if possible. And hoe much would it be ofc.

Wondering if you all could help me out.

I will be building my first eboard on a 95 comp mountainboard from MBS. Planning on dual motor 190-270 kv and havenā€™t researched battery options yet. Using to ride in cinder filled, cracked and pot holed streets, maybe some off road (dirt road). I weigh 220 lbs (100kg). Probably maxing out at 20 mph.

Will these VESC be a good choice to use on this type of board?

Short answer is yes, youā€™ll get more help though if you start your own build thread.

I would like to jump in for 2

I would buy 3 FOCBOXes if only this group buy was in EU. Please make it someone.

Payment sent! Thanks a lotā€¦

1 Like

Payment for 2 sent, TYVM

1 Like

Shipping to EU complicates things because of extra shipping cost, declared value, vat taxes. Would be simpler if someone started a group buy for EU specifically

With group buy for Eu, you mean someone like you - who will order the batch of all Foxboxes and then individually distribute / send them further out, right?

Otherwise I dont a see reason for you to work through one more person in Eu, I thinkā€¦ unless that person does everything independently and on his own

Mh

Yes I mean someone does it indepently for EU

Good news I have placed order for 51 focbox units

Not so good news is I talked to enertion rep and he says focbox are in stock, but there is a processing time of 7-14days separately from shipping time of 7-14days. So the wait time estimated is 2-4weeks. There are only 16/51 focbox units available.

3 Likes

$91 usd per vesc, what a deal!

3 Likes

This is f*cking sweet !! ā€¦ @Titoxd10001 I hope you will be doing some more of these group buys in the future. As soon As I am back in LA Iā€™ll be willing to take two.

If things go smoothly I might. Let me know if you want to purchase now Iā€™ll hold them for you. Pick up price is cheaper.