FOCBOX [US] Free shipping! 51/51 spots taken

I would be in for 2

1 Like

This a good price but how does warranty work? Itā€™s my understanding that Enertion only warranties the original owner hence why Iā€™m buying Focboxes for my second hand raptor dual and not having then replaced under warranty. Imo I ordered mine from @JohnnyMeduse itā€™s a bit more money but he has them in stock now and he offers warranty on them himself.

1 Like

These things are usually rock solid unless the user screws something up. This is not the older VESC. Jason trusts this thing in the Raptor 2.

I really hope you are right I donā€™t have a lot of confidence in vescā€™s after Iā€™ve had to walk and or push home with all my gear in 95 degree heat lol

1 Like

I have accounted for at least two units from the whole order to be warrantied upon 30 days of arrival. Focbox is pretty robust. Most of the issues are user error so can only warranty if design flaw. Wrong settings and Canbus is one the easiest ways to mess up vesc-x/focbox so suggest everyone read up on that.

Are you saying donā€™t use CAN bus?

No, I mean make sure you know how to setup canbus correctly. Make sure all the settings are correct and you must connect battery to both focbox at the same time via antispark. Some users like longhairedboy even suggest soldering connector to make sure Canbus doesnā€™t become loose.

Ahhh, I understand now. I was a little concerned that you meant the FocBox didnā€™t support can bus, and that would suck as its the only method of getting telemetry from dual VESCā€™s that I know of.

1 Like

Had mine for months and have put it through hell with zero issues

1 Like

Payment sent! Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

I wish I could jump in on this as the price is amazing, not much more than a Chinese 4.12 vesc with no heatsink! My esk8 budget is already used up and I need a new deck. I think you could do these FOCbox group buys every 3 to 6 months and they would fill up quick. Thanks for this service to the community. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The VescX doesnā€™t have a problem running dual master with split PPM does it?

Just cut one of the 5V wires

I appreciate it. If things go smoothly I plan to keep this sale going. Focbox is much better than 4.12 design and the best value imo thanks to enertion having bulk discounts

1 Like

I think split ppm should be good with the red middle wire cut on one focbox.

Paid for two. Thanks.

1 Like

The middle wire

1 Like

Iā€™m running my Ollin 4.12 Vescs that way with one 5v wire cut

Would have like to get in on this GB :fist:t2:

Ah well if you decide to do EU Iā€™ll take two

Any update on when you would be ordering these now that some orders are placed?