FOCBOX [US] Free shipping! 51/51 spots taken

In for two!

1 Like

Damnā€¦ no eu group buy ?

Iā€™m in for 2!

1 Like

Iā€™ll take 2 if theyā€™re available in the next 2-3 weeks. I know these things have a tendency to drag out

1 Like

Okay, looks like we might have enough people interested to place the order in this week. Will open payment method soon, maybe tomorrow.

What about EU?

Still considering EU but keeping in US is so much easier due to extra shipping cost, customs and VAT and if there any issues would be difficult to provide any service

iā€™m in for 10 on conditions, PMd you.

1 Like

what a baller

1 Like

also gonna resell some to others that will come here later

8 Likes

ill take one +1 paid

1 Like

You can put me down for 2

1 Like

Just fried my vesc. Iā€™ll take 1!

2 Likes

Showing 50/50 interest, if someone like @mmaner would agree to reship it to my adress in Europe (i hope you dont get flooded with requests now lol)

Though my final choice would also depend on whenever I have the needed money for the purchase available at the time of the orderā€¦ as I suspect it might take at least a few days to collect all the money before it is finalized, right?

1 Like

@Titoxd10001 This is getting pretty crazy, maybe you should start a google form.

1 Like

I agree, I think it should have been made at the beginning alreadyā€¦ lolā€¦

Perhaps people can also put a state / city close to their name or something, so at least a few filters are made, and probably the quantity of units, too!

ā€“

As there might be a bit of interest from eu, maybe someone can take up a responsibility to later service these from europe by reshipping the controllers to Eu countries.

Okay, need to confirm but hereā€™s how I think itā€™s going to happen. I will purchase all 51 units because it takes paypal a while to transfer the funds to my bank account. So then I can just open payment method to my PayPal account maybe tomorrow. Payment will be as goods and services so I can buy and print shipping label directly from PayPal in priority mail box/envelope. Enertion support says 1-2weeks and I can ship with in the week of arrival to me.

2 Likes

Just casually dropping $5k+ on VESCs, love it.

2 Likes

I can probably do EU, no promises. Need to figure shipping because I donā€™t know if printing online is as simple because of customs. Shipping will be at least $15-20 more and I cannot change declared value do to shipping insurance, so VAT apply. Also canā€™t really provide service if I were to ship to different country. So itā€™s more hassle, Iā€™ll think about it.

1 Like

Well I think the best course of action is that you skip the Eu part for now and leave it to others, for them to decide is it worth it to reship some of the controllers to Eu.

The Vat part might suck hard for a few countries, when most custom offices might not know what you are getting there anyways + I think not everyone is going to resell it for a profit or something anyways and will use it personally for themselvesā€¦

On a side noteā€¦ you might as well get so much interest, that maybe all of the units u order gonna be taken out anyways by US customersā€¦ will see :slight_smile:

1 Like