FOCBOX [US] Free shipping! 51/51 spots taken

Just got mine in, thanks again!

I wonder if anyone has made Enertion aware that they are coming with 3.5mm instead of 4mm. Im sure it is just a mixup with their manufacturer.

1 Like

I think the raptor 2 hubs may be using 3.5mm’s

Got mine and soldered on some 4mm bullets. The ones that come with it look extremely small to me. I was using 5.5mm bullets before.

Also the phase wires are way smaller than the 12 guage wires on the phase leads that were on my previous enertion vesc. 14 guage just looks tiny especially compared to the 10 guage wire I used for all other parts of my build.

So even with this new batch the sensor stickers are still wrong… Just a warning everyone, make sure you plug in your sensors correctly, the sticker is wrong.

It should be from left to right with the phase wires pointing up… GND, H3, H2, H1, TEMP, 5v

7 Likes

Mine was sent to the forwarding service for route to Europe. They received the package (very fast shipping by Titoxd10001) and then seem to misplace it in the warehouse :frowning: FFS, I really have the worst luck. Hope they find it soon…

1 Like

Hi) do you still have any left?

None left currently

You mean there’s a chance? :slight_smile:

Hi Luis, Any left? Coming at this a little late. Thanks, KDoc.

No he doesn’t @KDoc

1 Like

@yummyblobs has some in the US I think?

@KDoc I can sell you the one I got from this group buy, I was putting together a build but had some other expenses. Was only use for motor detection.

If he doesn’t buy you can post it up and it will go fast

1 Like

Maybe round two @Titoxd10001?

Don’t think I can atm. Anyone welcome to take over

@yummyblobs has them, hit him up

1 Like

There going to be on sale this Monday for like $96. Can we do a bulk buy with this sale price for less do you know? We’re you getting for cheaper?

price is already slashed, doubt there’s any bulk pricing

@carl.1 any bulk discounts on focbox?

Looks like the price is $97 right now on the site. I just don’t see a buy it now option although it says they are in stock.

Goes on sale Monday. It is a one day sale. Will never ever be this cheap again.