FOCBOX [US] Free shipping! 51/51 spots taken

Hello e-skaters, my name is Luis, based in southern California. I have purchased 51 focbox (vesc-x) in bulk. Enertion support say 2-4 weeks for delivery from purchase date July 13, but cannot guarantee this. I would like to offer the community a discounted price for Focbox.

All 51/51 spots filled

This pricing includes paypal goods and services fee, shipping in US, shipping insurance, shipping supplies, and international fee. I have over a hundred transactions through this site selling various items so I know the work involved and I’m equipped to handle shipping quickly upon arrival of Focboxes. US only. Comment below or PM me if you have any questions.

1 Like

I would be interested in one!

1 Like

I’ll take 2

1 Like

When are you making the order??

I would also like to know becaise I need them before August

We will have to see how much interest there is, then I would need to collect payments to place order once we meet necessary amount for 51 units. I can purchase at least 11 units, maybe more, so we’re 20% there

I’m very interested. Have to make sure I have funds. Lol just moved to NYC!

3 Likes

I will get in on this groupbuy. Let me talk to my crew and I’ll let you know how many.

2 Likes

I can probably start collecting payments once I see there is enough interest. Then we need to raise enough for the 51 bulk discount. I can purchase a bunch so might not take long. Then it depends how long it takes enertion to send focbox out. Then once I receive focboxes I can send out wirh priority mail asap, two day delivery usually

I’ll take 2, thinking about upgrading the spud (aka beeter board) to duals and 10s.

2 Likes

Count me in for 2

1 Like

Maybe @onloop could comment about FOCBOX shipping times and if the mid to early July estimate is still in good standing…

Im in for 1

1 Like

I’m in for one…

1 Like

Not buying but will vouch for @Titoxd10001

Good person to run a group buy…

This is to the noobs

7 Likes

I appreciate it @Michaelinvegas

I’ll take 2

1 Like

+4 if order and shipping is soonish (couple of weeks) +2 if order and ship by end of August

Brings us to 50%ish (23/25 depending)

-Mike

1 Like

I’m in for one.

1 Like

Hi I’d buy 2

1 Like