FOCBOX UNITY | Support, Setup & Troubleshooting

mate, we all have recommended the Unity

Not to be mean or anything, I just dont see why youre asking again :thinking:

Obviously if you want it asap - ordering through the Enertion website is going to take awhile, unless you find someone selling theirs from the preorder or if they had some other option - go with the max 6

4 Likes

Ok. Sorry it’s just a lot of money and just trying to get a wide spectrum of reviews and thoughts so I can make the right deshion the first time. Dident mean to piss anyone off.

1 Like

Youre not making anyone angry, we just dont like to repeat ourselves :joy:

I think that your money is wasted on the max 6 when the Unity is only slightly less (regular retail price)

The customizability of it

The design is vastly superior

Foc mode(not sure if the max has this, but I mean come on who doesnt love the idea of silent zoomies)

and most importantly the support behind it, Blasto and Carl are the only reasons I was comfortable with the purchase, I knew and still know that if something happens out of the norm, I can depend on the customer service I need for an item like this

e: also Ive heard mixed reviews about the breaks on the max 6, some are either very jarring or others seem to have it dialed in perfectly… I wouldnt take the chance to have one unit that functions well and one that doesnt :crazy_face:

Ok ive made up my mind and im buying the max 6 tonight

1 Like

Jk😂

Defiantly unity

2 Likes

Is the motor settings per motor or altogether? I would assume the battery settings is altogether, so if I did 30A on each focbox previously, that means I should do 60A battery max here right?

2 Likes

Yea, that’s correct.

So the motor setting is per motor?

Ah sorry misread a bit, yeah motor setting is per motor and battery setting is all together.

2 Likes

So according to my set up @ 50a battery max = to 25a per focbox?? :thinking:image

1 Like

Don’t mean to draw the discussion to another topic but enertion support told me that if I buy the unity now I will receive it late February early March. should I expect that to be true or will the wait be longer?

It’s accurate in case of Unity shipments

What’s the ETA for next Unity_UI firmware update?

3 Likes

So somebody else I know and myself has been having this weird issue where if I accelerate too hard, the motor stutters. But if I accelerate slightly not as hard, everything is fine. I’m at battery 80a -30a, motor 95a -60 stock non testing firmware. I’m a bit at a loss as to what the issue is. Confirmed on regular focboxes that my hardware is good.

3 Likes

What Motor do you use?

Those are rated for 65A… trying to push 95A into it might not be good…

1 Like

Sorry I could be wrong. I’m guessing she’s talking about her haya build but I’m not sure. @sofu can you confirm?

Also i think that’s 95A for both motors. So it would be 47.5A per motor

setting are per motor… so it is 95A for each one

1 Like

6880s. As far as I’m aware they’re rated for 65A continuous which I’m far below, and on acceleration where it stutters I never draw above 50A per. It’s not about the motors anyways, since my friend is using sk8s and has the same issue…

2 Likes