FOCBOX UNITY | Support, Setup & Troubleshooting

You can use a mico usb panel mount and have it on the outside so you dont have to take of the enclosure every time.

This might have been already answered but I can’t find it. How do you set a max speed on a unity through the focbox ui?

Something I need to add still.

2 Likes

I wish the ramp accelerate and ramp break time were in the standard interface also. Maybe have an “advanced” tab to keep the ui clean

1 Like

How can i get the experimental ios app :)? Thanks

1 Like

I contacted Carl at the enertion page . I try to find the link and than sending it to you . I tried this on my IMac it works kind of . Result is every time different. Also both wheels spinning with different RPMs, start and stop not synchronized, don’t know how to fix this . Bought a cheap Microsoft laptop and try to work with this

2 Likes

@epss4 Will share once I have it :slight_smile:

@jippijuk I am availble now for team viewer session, Inbox me on forum

Hi Carl , sorry I’m at work and can’t leave . 2pm here . Could leave in 3hours and at home in 3:5 hours . Would that work ?

1 Like

I’m logged in here with my phone , try to find some info , screen shots, any help to set up my unity . But can not find anything . And the self detection from the unity does not work .

1 Like

Let me know whenever you reach home

1 Like

I. Promise champ

2 Likes

ready when you are , thanks for waiting

2 Likes

@CarlCollins :arrow_up: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ready now, inbox the ID and password of teamViewer

1 Like

rrrretelklh so ist es