FOCBOX UNITY | Support, Setup & Troubleshooting

Initiate a ticket and if you have platinum warranty on it, you will get a unit replaced without any questions (1st time)

Thanks @CarlCollins for your fast answer. I already have a ticket #81797 and filled the form…

Can you initiate a new one as all of the old are closed as we are on the new system now

first thank you for your interest and for the help you have given me !!

More specifically the problem that I have suddenly encountered while using the skateboard, I bought this skateboard and didn’t make it myself.

I have tried to change directions with the reverse (you asked me if i have) and again i had not front movement and just my brakes were operating normally in both directions.

I would like your opinion again. Thanks

Try holding down the reverse button for a few seconds instead of tapping it.

If that doesn’t work, try holding the reverse button while you power on the remote.

My bad didn’t see the third party thing. Ignore last post

Hey, I’ve been having the same issue you had. Did you ever find a solution? I’ve been looking for three weeks and still haven’t figured it out.

Thanks I fixed!!:grin::grin:

1 Like

I have been doing a lot of testing with the focbox Unity and it’s been very impressive. But for my next step I need to display and record some key data streams from the unity. Specifically: (Battery voltage, Motor voltage, Motor Amperage, RPM, Throttle, FET temperature, Motor temperature). I am currently reading and recording this data with an arduino but would really like to get a bluetooth option. I have tried the enertion Andoid app via bluetooth but the UI HUD gives very little data and doesn’t record. I have done a fair bit of searching and there are options but they appear to only work with aftermarket Bluetooth modules and I would really like and option that works with the Unity bluetooth module. And finally I would like to record and display the information from 6 different Unities at the same time (yes, I am running 12 motors!). Suggestions?

Thanks in advance, Kerry

What’s the best way to mount this Unity? In the Case? So it not sliding all over the place?

Is this chip fried? I dunno how it could have happened, my settings are super low on a 10s2p vtc6 battery.

Question open to anyone obviously, the Unity went completely unresponsive then wouldn’t turn on after I was spinning up the motors after fixing some belt tension issues.

The Metr Pro is what you need. It is fully compatible with the Unity and records everything you possible need to know

https://metr.at/shop @rpasichnyk

@brently you should ask this in the Noob Question Thread because this thread is rarely active.

Thanks. I had seen that but it requires the aftermarket Bluetooth module (I would need 6 of them) and I don’t know if the program will work with more than one at the same time. I would really like and option that works with the Unity bluetooth module.

1 Like

Ah yes, i missed that last bit. Better ask also on the Noob Question Thread. I am not aware of anything that could attach to 12 boards and interact and share info on the same device.

1 Like

thanks was hoping to get the attention of some enterion reps which I know isn’t always the easiest

1 Like

Thanks, I will try there.

1 Like

Please Help. My board is mostly working. Motors calibrated successfully. Upgraded firmware.

One motor spins smoothly and makes that sweet sweet sound, the other one does not. It makes this ugly rattling noise.

direct link

Try unplugging the sensor cables. That did it for me.

Unplugging the sensor cable makes the motor itself stutter and not move properly. I’m going to try switching the motors on the foc to see if that changes the situation.

Tried swapping the motors and the issue occured with the other motor this time. Maybe it’s an issue with the unity. Going to try redoing the setup and maybe re-doing the setup.