FOCBOX UNITY | Support, Setup & Troubleshooting

I agree with your statement that the unity is shipped with only the 3.5mm male. That is prefectly fine with me :slight_smile: I am disputing nothing.

I was Lowkey hoping you would ask one more time jsut so blasto could use the “you dense motherfucker” meme

Dumbass I didn’t ask him a single time. I asked the guy who originally posted about it asking where he could get more that IN HIS WORDS “came with the unity”. I clearly stated I was just curious if he got them. Read then post.

1 Like

Fuckin’ Justin. GOD.

2 Likes

takeiteasyman

Notice the lack of “him”, “he”, “she”, or “it” when I said

Notice how the hope was not related to whom you was asking but how many times you commented on the topic ,

Also notice how what i said was a joke

Meme in question:

I’ll try to keep in mind that New York Humor isn’t taken very well everywhere, my fault for any upsets made

3 Likes

Calm down now, this is a non issue.

It comes with 3.5mm male ends (similar to your willy size) to match the super tiny female ends on the unity. This was a nice and unexpected little addition from our boys at enertion.

2 Likes

Guys I just got my unity and it didn’t include the gold plated top cover.

…I’m adding heat sinks to my trucks in retaliation.

2 Likes

I got a bunch of extra stuff with mine

This was it! Thanks!

Got around to setting up the unity today. Getting an error about the firmware being too old. When I try to upload the firmware on the firmware tab, it fails and gives me the same error. Any ideas?

Note the FW Data Write Timeout

@Blasto

@Deodand

40%20PM

1 Like

@mikenyc Connecting Unity via Bluetooth or USB-C?

Bluetooth. USB-C to USB-C on this brand new pixel slate does nothing when tapping on the USB button. Is there a connection log avail to see where it’s failing?

Tried it on 2 different Unity’s. Same result. It’s either a device setting or a bug in the app.

Are you available for a quick team viewer session? I think I am able to solve it

TeamViewer on an Android Pixel?

Edit: no shit, didn’t know that existed

3 Likes

Just installed it

@mikenyc On Windows PC, it will be best

I don’t have windows, and I don’t have my Mac here

I just PM’d you the ID

1 Like

For reasons unknown I’ve been unable to get the usb-c to usb-c working. The firmware timeout thing seems to happen on certain tablets phones gotta figure out why still. Sometimes I’ve found improving the reception path between unity and phone can help but not always.

I can get a mac version built in the next few days that will be most stable way to update firmware of USB C. Ultimately the plan is to get a local app built which will have much better stability.

3 Likes

Do I need to do anything different during setup if I’m running just one motor on the unity?