Focbox unity order delay?

Did they? I paid $245 shipped on first batch.

Nvm I was thinking something else

Make sure to double check the currency, by default our currency is AUD

I paid more for my unity in November than I did in February, both still haven’t shipped yet, I will not accept this statement

4 Likes

Well that’s your fault you ordered after the first batch than the unity received a price drop

In November all first batch unitys sold out

1 Like

Yup, but @accrobrandon ordered his on Black Friday and received his before Xmas, so not all orders were processed in the order Enertion received them

This is true… I think the irony in.this is although i have it i havent installed it yet… But the maytech motors from the holiday group buy i got quickly as well but one is DOA and waiting for a replacement has been dragging for ever and its whats holding my build back =(

1 Like

That’s a bummer on the DOA, hopefully you’ll get sorted out quickly, I’ll be keeping an eye out for the video! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just out of curiosity, what was your order number?

depends on what batch it was, again one day difference could matter for ex. 9/21/01 (1st batch) 9/22/01 (second batch)

Blackfriday is the day after thanksgiving 11/23/2018, I ordered mine 2 weeks prior to Black Friday on 11/9/18.

I understand the difference a day can do with international orders sending my initial order into the second batch, but this was a difference in two weeks purchasing time.

i dont remember when the first batch was sold out, anyways im on the same boat as you, two unitys

1 Like

Lol, I keep on building shit, ordering shit, and throwing it aside waiting on the unity. It would be nice if they were sending information about shipping times in emails instead of having to go to multiple forums to read and find out about it. Then after upon going to the forums you read a LOT…(good and bad)

But I’ll just keep waiting and hopefully restrain from building anything else while my preorder gets sent sometime “early/mid March”

image image

8 Likes

Newsletter volume 7 issue 1, was sent out 11/8/2018 at 11:24pm stating 100 unity’s left on preorder. I processed my order at 11/9/18 @0631.

So it seems like they sold out of the first batch between 11/8/2018 @2324 and 11/9/18 @0631

3 Likes

Well I’m like you @ninTHIENdo, the only problem it’s that I’m on my first build, and the only thing missing to finish my build it’s the unity, and I’m really desperate to see the status change :sob:. Hope they ship it next week so I can finish it

2 Likes

https://www.enertionboards.com/pages/enertion-newsletter-volume-7-issue-2/

This newsletter from 11/20/18 states they had 50 unity’s left…

My order processed 11/9/18 image

But like enertion says, they go by the order of received…maybe they ran out before sending that news letter and then found 50 and then just skipped my order…

1 Like

https://www.enertionboards.com/pages/electric-skateboard-reviews-blogs-tech-tips-buying-guide.html/enertion-newsletter-volume-8-issue-1/

This was posted Dec 5, 2018 stating unity’s ordered from September to date would be shipped to be received in January, almost a full month after my first order was processed

What did enertions support told you?

That they are sorry and will ship when available ASAP, but have stock allocated for warranty and other specialty’s.

I’m just a single order nobody who thought they ordered within first batch timeline according to the newsletters sent out, not a “warranty or specialty” so I must wait until they send out second batch.

I even asked for a refund so I could get it at the cheaper rate, they said I would lose 20% and that I wouldn’t be guaranteed I would be in the second order.

I’m pretty much at the mercy of when they decide to ship.

I’m in no way trying to vendor bash, just stating my experience.

2 Likes

In this type of situation I think you should wait a little, if they don’t send it with this batch, then claim with your money back and buy it with someone else that is selling the one he/she didn’t use

I am waiting, just sharing my experience so far with enertion and how the newsletter says one thing, support can say another, and how I can pull evidence that I should have been in the first batch with their published newsletters and my invoice.

I’ve also found a post where a CS rep for Enertion sent a unity out of pre-order batches for a “specialty” case, learned it was one of those for “warranty or specialty” circumstances I got from a reply when asked about it.