FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Ohhh… okay. My BLE module needs a bit of soldering. I was trying to connect directly to unity. @Ackmaniac will you support directly connecting to unity at some point?

I personally paid 104€ of imports making my Unity cost 399€(295€ for the unity and shipping itself).

1 Like

That’s a lot. It’s a great hardware but to much of import fees.

The unity’s inbuilt module?

not designed for that. Must use external UART telemetry module.

Bought 1 unity and 1 R-Spec kit, two separate packages. Both had a declared value of 20€, didn’t had to pay any taxe nor fee.

Talk about being lucky…

1 Like

gotta love chinese invoices :smile:

Our customs just don’t accept these, you have to send them account statement with the transaction and sign honest declaration.

1 Like

In belgium: none for some strange reason :smiley: At least not on the 2 I received (separate shipment for the 2)

@murloc992 @trelensis Usually Be custom only care of the paper so if you can declare less you pay less. The problem that I contacted Enertion yesterday and they said that it’s not possible to “help” anymore on the invoice :sweat_smile: Is it a recent policy? Maybe they got too jig and they have more control.

1 Like

Pass though the custom with no charge for me…:partying_face:

1 Like

What was reported on the invoice?

Haha just looked at everything guess I’m lucky. In the USA than…

Damn. If they don’t “help” i am not buying. As clear as daylight…

Yeh man in EU is a nightmare :sweat_smile: I gave so much money to the custom. I am sick of it.

2 Likes

That what they told me by email but let’s see. Maybe intra forum communications help :smile:

1 Like

Custom rules are actually changed now for the shipments from China On 1st of January

Now they demand an invoice from both parties (Sender and Receiver) so it’s not possible to declare less amount on the invoice as they need a valid/proper/original invoice

Any way orders will get shipped before Chinese holidays, and they close for a month?

1 Like

With which shipping company are you sending the 2nd batch?