FOCBOX UNITY | Official

i will never not like a michael scott post

3 Likes

I got my friend this mug for christmas because he loves the office but also says thats what she said all the time. image

1 Like

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/lana-hands-2.gif?w=650

1 Like

It’s lit, now it’s time to play :slight_smile: image

5 Likes

MAN I WANT AN IOS APP SOOOO BAD!!! Would be nice to use Bluetooth instead of pulling my board apart every time. Oh and the hud on my Apple Watch would be the icing on the cake!!!

A wise man once told me, if I can throw it at the wall and it still works, then it’s perfect. Will it survive?

Was he talking about spaghetti?

Unity Arrived . . . Looks Great :slight_smile: IMG_20181219_164715 I actually like the orange more than i thought i would. IMG_20181219_164711

In the interest of science i had to do it :smile: IMG_20181219_145915

Im planning my build using Fusion 360 so i spent some time rebuilding a fairly accurate model. unity2

Also modelled as much of the heat-syncs as i could without taking any screws out. unity1

no cables included yet but looks good. Unity(Recieved)%20v9-1

Also made the switch. UnitySwitch%20v2%20-1

Is anyone else interested in this? might be useful to other builders. If so whats the best way to share the files?

20 Likes

You can share native files on thingiverse. Doesn’t have to just be an STL

2 Likes

How on earth did you do that so well

hqdefault

4 Likes

@Deodand I sent you a link on how to do the a free Mac OSX setup so you should be good to go for the focbox tool on macs

1 Like

Practice :slight_smile:

Last year i decided to learn CAD. Once a week i would find something around my house then CAD it as good as i could. Each time you make something you figure something new out. Helps you think about how things are constructed and how to build stuff.

unity

25 Likes

2 steps closer 20181219_163943

5 Likes

Here is my new build thread with FOCBOX Unity

2 Likes

for macs, what do i use to program this?

ps: nvm, i feel stupid. i don’t have my battery connected…

1 Like

Can you use just the android app to set it up or do you need a computer for the first connection?

Android is fine, firmware update takes a little longer over BT is all.

12s4p 10 char

Cheers mate.