FOCBOX UNITY | Official

yeah but its been 2 days? he said id get it by now and i won’t be home for a while and don’t want it to get stolen!

They’re shipping out now, people are getting them, I’m sure they’ll arrive soon enough. Put the pitchforks away!

2 Likes

they said i would get a tracking number within 2 days. its been 3

Mine was in my spam folder

@tardyparty7 We have mentioned that only working days are countable

I mean within next week, it will be early to mid

Seems as though we may have the first dead unity out there. I saw on one of the Facebook groups the person was configuring there unity worked fine for a little be in normal on then the new motor seized and is still seized after it was unplugged now they said the unity won’t turn on.

Link? Sounds like the motor was shorted

1 Like

RIP fair unity. Murdered by a faulty motor. Your life was short and meaningless, take hope in knowing we will rip out your organs and replace them frankensteining you back into existence to be the monster you were always meant to be.

11 Likes

That is what I was thinking as well because the setting are not crazy It’s on the electric skateboard club group.

Lol that sucks

The person said it was a brand new TB motor.

Yeah well, there isn’t really anything an esc can do to a motor on the bench that would cause the motor to be permanently broken unless it’s like way over-rated and melted the windings which takes time. So if the motors permanently siezed then something was wrong with the motor in my estimation. Either way the individual bought platinum warranty I think so they should be covered. Carl is handling it.

1 Like

Yep they got the platinum so take care of just the first casualty

but its friday and it shipped on tuesday?!

@tardyparty7 We will be getting some tracking IDs today and your will be available today so address change is now not possible Also shipment is from China and will take 7-12 days in delivery if you still want to change the address you have to contact the courier service after receiving the tracking ID

Really???..

Yeah, a faulty ESC breaking a properly made BLDC motor on the bench without loading is difficult/near impossible if its made correctly. I don’t think anyone educated would argue against this.

2 Likes

Educated or not. Educated people ask questions. It’s how we learn dude. I was hoping for more info on this as to why. I’ve been told otherwise from the same team you work for a while back. That’s why I asked.

Motor detection on a motor that’s shorted, or an ESC ruining a functional motor?