FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Its been 2 days since they said my order “shipped” and should i have a shipping number?

Use the chat function on the enertion site and have your order number ready.

Also check your junk emails.

my two units are being delivered today from BuildKitBoard’s group buy!!!

3 Likes

Got my tracking info two days ago, ended up in my junk box because that’s where I dumped enertion after some marketing spam :smiley:

2 Likes

I had unity pre order, 2x focboxs from BF, and another unity from BF, all separate orders. I emailed trying to save them (not me) some money on shipping and suggested they just send all four items together when they are ready as I’m not in a rush…

Got the focboxs last week, a currently shipping in transit unity, and an awaiting fulfilment unity…

I did offer… !! :joy:

Fuck i installed 4mm on my motors…

The Unity comes with 3.5 bullets so don’t fret, just wait till it gets to you

It’s not like 3.5mm bullets have never been discussed before on focboxes :open_mouth:

1 Like

Some people think that magnifying glass is just a weird Q

1 Like

holy shit you’re quick on the keys today

1 Like

THAT NOT THE QUIT BUTTON??? :hushed::hushed::confounded:

3 Likes

you can’t quit this!

1 Like

Got some issues shipping to Finland (custom related) Will try on the next working day :slight_smile:

@tardyparty7 Eric updated you on the live chat already no?

You should get it out now, because you might miss many of the future promotions :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh jesus whats our custom doing now with shipping?

1 Like

They are rejecting the parcels, we are trying to use another shipping channel for that now

Hey Carl, any update on the bundle orders?

2 Likes

Some of them are shipped, tracking Ids will be updating by next week (working days only)

1 Like

does that mean 9 (real) days?

and thanks!

1 Like