FOCBOX UNITY | Official

and it was at this moment that he realised that he has messed up

med_1452094638_image_by_hakuxtemari-d9o01sb

14 Likes

You know any soccer moms into minivans? I’ve got a dodge with third row seating are remote activated doors.

7 Likes

We are getting majorly off topic and this is an official launch thread. So this one is for Jason and his much appreciated baby.

Aussie! aussie! aussie!

can we have a warehouse please.

4 Likes

This is the worst part about all of it, this is clearly an amazing product.

I’m a firm believer in getting products to market though. Enertion stopped being a little niche supplier a while ago. If you guys want to launch a new product I feel like it should be bulk shipped with “shit” 45 day shipping to my country and then sold to me. I didn’t choose for the product to be manufactured on the other side of the world, why am I covering inflated logistics costs for you? Bake cheap shipping in to the product price, get it here and then sell it to me when it’s ready.

14 Likes

Very nice product :muscle::+1:

Hahaha I also want $47K shipping bill for my company :wink:

@Deodand applause for you, how you deal with all these comments to the product and your detailed explanation

4 Likes

Absolutely what i would have said if I was a lot more intelligent.

Let’s do a quick fact check.

Example #1

1x RANDOM DUAL MOTOR CONTROLLER ALIEXPRESS DHL EXPRESS TO CALIFORNIA

1X FOCBOX UNITY ENERTIONBOARDS.COM DHL EXPRESS TO CALIFORNIA

Example #2

4x VESC MAYTECH ALIEXPRESS DHL EXPRESS TO BERLIN

2X FOCBOX UNITY ENERTIONBOARDS.COM DHL EXPRESS TO BERLIN

Example #3

8x VESC MAYTECH ALIEXPRESS DHL EXPRESS TO BERLIN

4X FOCBOX UNITY ENERTIONBOARDS.COM DHL EXPRESS TO BERLIN

2 Likes

get rekt :joy:

Screenshot_20180816-134806Screenshot_20180816-134820Screenshot_20180816-135156

5 Likes

Just compairing with 21 units. Bit difference tho…

Please try not to stress about it, in 4 days the bulk prices are gone.

I’ll give you a tip, serious buyers who want to import large qty of Focbox Unity into Europe simply contact me and we have a business discussion about their plans.

1 Like

All good. I’m just comparing shipping prices like you did

Maybe people will do 4 seperate orders if they want larger qty with cheaper shipping.

The bulk prices are to entice serious business operators to start a discussion.

1 Like

I’m no commercial shipping expert. But clearly a lot of people find the shipping prices an issue. I can understand the single units. But the larger orders should not be as expensive as they are for EU. Packing 21 units into a single box is less work and faster than packing 1 unity into 21 boxes.

I just think that with this much uproar it would be a good idea to look into providing a better shipping experience for your potential future customers.

4 Likes

Our introductory prices are great, shipping for 3 or 4 units is incredibly affordable and far lower than our competitors.

Now, If you are serious about buying bulk contact me in a professional manner and discuss it.

Continuous Trolling about price is just ridiculous.

3 Likes

The end user of this product, and the main purchasers of this is an individual DIY user. That’s who it’s marketed to. I really don’t see the logic in calling the main customer base ‘trolls’ for voicing something obvious, but then saying you’ll offer some super special deal for those who are going to use this purely for a business purpose. So the only way you get reasonable shipping is if you want to go into business with Enertion, which obviously is fine, but basically the ones who are going to end up using this are the ones footing that bill either way.

5 Likes

http://www.elektromodellflug.de/oldpage/hochstromst/hochstromstecker.htm this says a little different it says 70a for pulse bursts.

1 Like

Some of you folks could get a check for a million bucks and would complain that it was a check and not cash…

I’m just gonna leave this here…again.

5 Likes

holy shit this thread went off the rails really fast lol.

if you don’t wind up using bluetooth encryption, is it possible to disable the onboard module to prevent backdoor access?

I understand where you are coming from it is a niche market but stating it is going to be competitively priced and stating one price and then increasing it and siting the exchange rate as the reason but then the exchange rate doesn’t support the explanation given then that is hiding the true reason if they came out and said we saw the interest and realized we could make some serious money I was say ok dick move but I respect the honesty.

My only reference to Amazon was about the shipping speed. You know just like most other people when it comes to shipping that is were Enertion has fallen short on multiple occasions. Namely the Black Friday swindle where everyone though they had the units but then hadn’t even started producing them and I know they went in and fired the whole staff that was on the focbox production. But the shipping issue is that if your paying for the faster shipping what is the expected date to have the items in hand. And do they have them already produced. I know there are prototypes out there as we have seen the beauty that @JLabs had posted.

Also with 50 unit there should be some sort of leverage that we would have because at 199 the price is $9,950 at $209 the price is $10,450

1 Like