FOCBOX UNITY | Official

@Scream I am not able to do that for each and every customer

4 Likes

Here is the list of accessories you get inside the box:

1. USB C cable
  2. LED on/off switch & connector
  3. 6X (GC3514-M) 3.5mm Male connectors so you can modify your motor (and preserve your unity warranty)
  4. Servo Adapter Cable to connect RX
14 Likes

If ordered today, what is the estimated ship date of a Unity?

I’m kidding… I’m happy to wait for the automated system because I appreciate the efficiencies of e-commerce.

1 Like

Ordering now will place your order in 2nd batch, ETA for 2nd batch is January 2019 possibly

1 Like

thanks! 10char

1 Like

@CarlCollins, how about #21677?

I all yall need to wait for tomorrow, let the guys have a break. You can all wait one more day… It’s too much just to have everyone ask about order status’ here lol. It’s too bad I wasn’t informed about the bullet connectors sooner within the unity package. You should update that to the website and have a “what’s in the box” type of thing.

5 Likes

Just got mine today. Thanks Kevin!

1 Like

Awsome please post to the page… I talked to Enertion that working with a US location to breakdown and ship product would provide much better service level and a safer experience than shipping out of China each single piece.

3 Likes

Ok, got everything uploaded. I’m ridiculously exhausted so I’m praying to esk8 jesus I didn’t screw something up.

FOCBOX UI (Android)

FOCBOX UI (Windows)

FOCBOX TOOL (Windows)

FOCBOX UI (Sources)

Sorry in advance none of these files are signed so it will throw virus warnings. We are pushing a version to the Play Store now and I will work on figuring out how to give windows money to make the files quit yelling at people.

20 Likes

@Deodand Probably a good choice vs. esk8 Jason…love ya Jason :nerd_face:

Anyone that would be willing to send me vids of using the app for the first time, would be GREATLY appreciated. Want to see which parts feel un-intuitive.

2 Likes

For Windows you need a code signing certificate like this one: https://comodosslstore.com/au/codesigning.aspx

Yeah, I know the gist of it… Just haven’t followed through on the steps.

Tools are reposted in OP

I was not aware of the existence of esk8 jesus.

Up till now the church of skatan was our only option.

2 Likes

Shipped, Waiting for tracking ID

1 Like

just curious -what about things for Mac ?

@Deodand, is it posible to connect a voltmeter to the aux jst port of the unity?