FOCBOX UNITY | Official

IMG_5737 IMG_5739 IMG_5736 IMG_5742 IMG_5738 IMG_5743 IMG_5735

Here are some up close shots of everything that came in the box (minus the 2 single focboxes, just put them there for a quick size comparison) Sorry for the sideways pics yall

14 Likes

Hello what about ORDER #22458? Thanks :slight_smile:

Shipped, tracking ID will be available tomorrow (evening)

Honestly, no you can not. Quality speaks for its self, Getting close to shipping deadlines speaks volumes. I will say that manufacturing is a bitch and a half especially in electronics. Game changers are always the most taxing and simultaneously the most rewarding. @onloop you and your team got in factory and made shit happen. That’s the way it should always be done.
Thank you…

6 Likes

I agree! This time we have tried our level best to deliver! Hopefully everyone gets what they ordered (with quality) :blush:

2 Likes

Give me some deets on that bullet connector cable they included please!

the ones coming off of the unity themselves or the ones in that baggie in one of the pics?

Baggie please Ah that’s just usb I see. Got confused by @hyperIon1 photo above

lol, yea…its 3 separate baggies. One is the switch, one looks like a reciever style cable to JST, and the other look like male adapters for motor phase wires to convert them to 3.5 mm if needed.

Can’t wait! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile:

Can you get 12v for led light?

Not at the moment. I can try it tomorrow when I’m around all of my stuff!

@CarlCollins Sorry… It is ORDER #23134

Screenshot_20181212_074621

Yay. 10char.

What did I do? Lol Keeping them confused, Me every morning image

Damn. That stinks. When I ordered it said they would be part of the first batch. :disappointed:

1 Like

Part of the 2nd batch, shipping in January 2019

@mccloed I think there is some kind of confusion

@CarlCollins could you please provide updates for each and every individual unity order in this thread. Thanks!

2 Likes