FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Some of the Unity orders (Non-US) got the tracking IDs and rest will be getting by tomorrow Evening Hold your horses guys, This week you will see this orange dime on your desk :blush:

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

how orange is it? trump_skin_colour

5 Likes

Really hard to say but it’s close to following Heat wave, Pumpkin & Persimmon :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

As far as programming the Unity, what platforms are going to be available? Windows only? MacOS? iOS? Android?

@thiswasandy I think Jeff already answer that question. Windows MAC Android APK Will be available first, Ios will need some time or someone side load it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Carl! I tried searching for “Mac” and it just kept popping up @mackann’s name, lol.

1 Like

I think links will be on the website soon :slight_smile:

@CarlCollins I made my unity order 15th Nov 2018, do you think i`m in the first batch ??

Thanks

@Silverline Needed an order Id to confirm

I think that will answer your question.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah sorry for delay. Its finals week for my university and the students in the class I TA are panicking as is tradition. Everything will be up by end of today I believe.

9 Likes

@CarlCollins, Can you check Order # 23467 & # 23056, Please?

Part of 2nd batch, shipment in January 2019 hopefully

then all those who buy the unit in the first batch of their tracking number tomorrow?

@luis99945 Possibly yes

1 Like

image Great job enertion, it looks amazing Prison orange is the new black?

14 Likes

@hyperIon1 You can’t compare it :stuck_out_tongue:

I assume those bullet connectors don’t come with the unity? Cause I had already ordered some for my own D: