FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Words to live by

1 Like

yup 10char

Meanwhile, in America…

20181210_174745

3 Likes

I got my damn shipping notices mixed up…thought my unity was getting delivered yesterday so I was speeding through work to get there. It was my caliber clamps…still good but not the unity! That’s coming today.

I gotta keep my tracking tabs organized.

3 Likes

That’s awesome.

Now you can ride 70 miles on it and produce the most boring video ever to be uploaded to youtube.

Actually this is a hill climber with a specific goal in mind. Lhb 190kv on 11/40 gearing with 107mm and dual idlers on 15mm belts. And thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed the last video…

Untitled

3 Likes

Hah! I’ve never seen that before! I’m doing it now!

1 Like

I didn’t ellipses…

ellipses…

My order #21050 from 2018-08-16 - no updates or tracking URL yet. State is still “awaiting fulfillment” ;(

I’m part of the @JLabs group buy, haven’t received any shipping notice yet either. Order #1790

I haven’t received the unities yet

5 Likes

Meanwhile, also in America

So is it really over for 1st batch shipment ? Was told “next week” last week, still got time before the end of the week. Ordered mine on Halloween, has anyone (from EU) ordering around the same time received any update ?

Difficult to grasp what constitutes ‘first batch’ now.

I ordered on 16th Aug and am not getting any updates. Time will tell what happens…

EDIT: there will be at least one UNITY under the Xmas Tree in the Toughook household this year :man_dancing:

1 Like

Guys, just calm down lmao.

There’s a lot of packages going out and shipping numbers are sent by the courier. Be patient.

4 Likes

18 August order here with no updates…

What about me Brent? TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!

1 Like

I will damn you.

Your talents lie in physical prowess, given your lithe physique and those lemon hips I believe that you should turn your attention to professional pole dancing but in character as “Greasepit” from the Biker mice from mars.

4 Likes

My order it’s shipped!!! Great!!!

2 Likes