FOCBOX UNITY | Official

@JLabs has the bulk order come in yet?!?!? so excited!

1 Like

Can’t believe the Australian orders didn’t ship first!

2 Likes

Recieved mine today…

I’m with you Australian company Americans get it first. Bah so jealous wanted my build done before I go away for Xmas at this rate wont be riding till new year:(

@onloop the angry mob is gathering with a call to renounce your Australian title.

No longer will you be able to sink tins with us at 10am on a Wednesday morning.

You cannot wear your pluggers and wife beater to the shops to buy your Winnie Blues and VB.

Never forget. #NoUnityInAustraliaIn2018

:australia::australia::australia::australia::australia:

14 Likes

ooh shiz. i realized my order will get here when im in Tahoe., :disappointed_relieved: is there a way to change where it is being shipped to so I can make it shipped to my local Walgreens that holds packages? Wait, is the stuff shipping in FedEx?

Fair dinkum mate, If all the bloody aussie dole bludgers wern’t sitt’n round the local slapping the pokies, charfing darts and listening to acca dacca all arvo, instead if they could just chip-in a few bucks each week for some skaty gear, then i might be able to expedite some swag out to straya more often.

12 Likes

‎Fuck yeah

After all that hullabaloo. really?

1 Like

Side-loading isn’t that much of an issue to be honest. I think many of us could even do tutorials on how to do it. I’m sure everyone who builds one of these won’t have a problem side-loading an app!

Very similar to mine! But it was 1997, aol and a stiffy :smirk:

3 Likes

I think all is shipped from first batch, you just haven’t got the tracking url yet. I have 1 order from the first orders and 1 late of first batch and they are both shipped and I will get tracking url tomorrow. Great work Enertion!

1 Like

On which date did orders from the first batch end?

#21280 Aug 24, #22781 October 31 #23572 25 Nov - this order missed first batch

Thanks! Mine was made on the 6th of October (“awaiting fulfilment” right now) , hope it ships soon!

Can’t wait to hear experiences from the ones who already got them!

1 Like

I bought in preorder on October 8. I waiting

Yes you mentioned that already friend.

1 Like

waiting for my order #21171from August 19th. Still no tracking n# Any update ?

1 Like

All the 3 order numbers is mine

1 Like