FOCBOX UNITY | Official

If it makes it any better, it’s just the nips.

I wonder if I even hit the first batch… Order date was Nov 13.

Yeah didn’t your say you’d eat your tits. Lol eat them with some salsa. You know tits and salsa.

So controllers are already being shipped but the code is still not released @Deodand

3 Likes

They won’t release the code until a month before they get disconnected

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry about your nipples.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Mine was Oct 13th and I haven’t received my confirmation. I know mine is due soon even though I’m still getting antsy. You would have to see when Jason said they were almost out of the first batch to see if your order was before or after that.

Literally on the same day he ordered lol

Real answer:

onloop:

Hurry order now to secure stock, nearly sold out first batch.

22 Days ago (11/13/18) @onloop said they’re almost sold out of the first batch. I can only assume this is the rough cutoff date for first/second batch. I placed my order on Halloween so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yup I’m dying over here, trying to get everything done (it’s the end of quarter at University also so other responsibilities are coming home to roost). I was hoping to see if maybe you and @b264 (or anyone else with more knowledge on the subject than me) could look over the license stuff when I post it and let me know if anything needs to be fixed? I don’t have enough experience doing licensing properly and I want to get it right.

8 Likes

Thanks I suppose for doing the work I was too lazy to do. Real mvp!

1 Like

It’s much easier to find a quote of yourself haha

I ordered a unity on release day in August, and a second unity on black Friday. I got my 2x $99 focboxs via DHL (black Friday again) on Thursday this week, but no idea when my unities will arrive in UK…

Oh, and they sent me a whistle too !

The easiest way to comply is to use an enertion github account to fork Vedder’s code (bldc and bldc-tool and/or vesc-tool) then publish your changes as a commit to the master branch of each repository.

There are an unlimited amount of ways, including mailing CDs to customers who ask – but this is by far the easiest and cheapest way. (is free)

A better way would be to leave the master branch alone and create a branch called “unity-1” and put all the changes there.

bldc-hardware has a slightly different license, as it’s not software

2 Likes

4 Likes

Cool, that was my plan. I guess the only thing I was a bit confused on is like for the new code/files I generated, reading online it seems I should append my name to code I have modified at the top of the file? Or there’s a couple completely new files, do I not put vedders name anywhere on here? Don’t really mind I’m just not sure what is correct practice.

Just put your name at the top and a copy of the GPL license if you want anyone using it to be required to give their changes back to you and the public.

Also let’s see what this turns out to be: Screenshot%20from%202018-12-08%2012-46-00

It would be really funny if this isn’t actually Trampa

1 Like

@Kug3lis I hope you realize that this post was a classy “fuck you buddy” :joy: