FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Oh my that was atrocious. Get outta here.

4 Likes

Did you guys used to tell kids in middle school to go to pen island .com because I certainly did hehe

3 Likes

Internet didn’t exist when I was in middle school :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

My first experience with the internet was in 1995 with an AOL floppy lol

4 Likes

I don’t see the point of an extra BMS ,if there’s a built battery protection system Maybe I can be wrong

You need bms for charging, not just protection.

I always thought it was included.

Apologies if that was unclear. The unity makes it safer to use a charge-only BMS layout which would normally not offer under-voltage lockout were you to accidentally leave your board turned on.

3 Likes

Besides, you want redundancy in your protection systems and fail-safes. These boards are no joke if something were to fuck up, especially with the batteries. I thought the same thing when I first saw the Unity, so I see what you mean. Point is, no reason to put yourself at risk just to save a few bucks.

The other reason a BMS is desirable is that it monitors per cell voltages. So you can set the Unity to shutoff at say 30V, but you can tell the BMS to shut off if any cell string goes below 3V for example. Also redundancy.

1 Like

Received my USPS preshipment and tracking number for my my 2 unity this evening.

5 Likes

I am not sure myself, but I think for us Canadian Maple syropians, we got some Canada Post trackings.

Must admit I am a little jealous haha

I have massive wood just thinking of my unity x2 tracking :wink:

4 Likes

Ohhhhh hopefully the groupbuy got shipped

Mine just shipped too! I will not leave my mail box till it comes :smile:

Enertion Unity…yes the bird has landed and is on the ground in the US…,200 Unity controllers will be shipped via USPS for US customers all have tracking numbers sent with via e-mail to customers. The large qty discount group buys have been shipped to group buy leaders. All products are shipped via priority mail and will arrive in three days or less. Individuals that are in group buys will be receive product once coordinations receive, package and ship.

I can confirm 22 went out today and an additional 183 Unity controllers are going out tomorrow. All customers will receive complimentary Enertion safety whistles as a free bonus for supporting the initial group buy.

So you still are skeptical…all group consolidated shipments are going out as well… 50 for @JLabs, 21 for @thisguyhere and @ksfacinelli has his as well…this photo is just the individual buys that were through the Enertion site but don’t worry others are on the way as well. These bags have over 100 controllers going Saturday morning 12/8/18 again you all will receive USPS tracking via the e-mail you provided at ordering.

I have to extend to Jason and the Enertion Team appreciation for the professional and quality nature this product has been packaged and shipped as well as throwing the bonus free bling of a safety whistel that is a real cool piece.

Kevinimage

14 Likes

Any word on those to Australia??

1 Like

I am only coordinating US purchase so I cannot asssit…I would suggest reaching out to Enertion 24/7 support to provide details.

Kevin

Sweet now I get to cut my tits off and throw both a whistle and box into the bin on arrival.

It’s going to be quite a day boys

9 Likes