FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Which is the only way to ship TBH.

1 Like

With a small little fee, that you can get back once you return the Jar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Valid concerns I reckon… but total buzz kill party pooper vibe to raise your concerns here the way you have…

What did they end up costing you to aus? Been thinking hard about it but heard the tax shit kills it.

:rofl:

I wonder if I will see a positive post from frank in my lifetime? Not going to hold my breath.

2 Likes

December 2016

4 Likes

wait for it…

1 Like

I was just referring to @brenternet comment. He hit the nail on the head. The internet if full of unboxing videos. Millions of people watch them and it causes big trouble because manufacturers think they need to follow the trend and promote their products through the use of a glossed up box that finally sits in another box.

Truth is: You present your product online without the box, customers buy it not expecting any fancy packaging and most people are happy when they receive it undamaged in a simple box. And if there are some stickers or a pack of gummy bears in the box they are totally happy.

Some fun stuff to read through:

2 Likes

Can’t do that for the Unity?

I guess not :sob:

8 Likes

Just had a VESC in my hands that would perfectly fit in there.

You guys are going to need the mason jars to fill with your hate tears when Frank posts. He’s not the most likeable chap but much like Jason he speaks his mind and unlike Jason its not fueled by blind passion. Deep down you know it makes sense.

5 Likes

If you want to save box and people time… Maybe you ship them directly into those???

2 Likes

Did you leave your browser signed into Jason’s computer? :joy:

2 Likes

We actually care if our products arrive in working condition…

11 Likes

Actually a bloody good shot tbh

6 Likes

You guys got the wrong delivery guy.

34 Likes

Is this why my shits always late??? :joy::joy:

5 Likes

OK time to ship. Waiting for that tracking number email.

1 Like

I mean practice makes perfect right? Definitely not that carrier’s first rodeo.

1 Like

Trying to buy one but I only have my discover card rn. Do you take any other form of payment?