FOCBOX UNITY | Official

honestly, at this point i expect nothing less from my competitors… lol, the raptor 2 box got fucking copied… :joy:

8 Likes

Not us! Just customers here. Waiting very patiently for delivery. Thanks for the innovation. :slight_smile:

Hope that box of twenty is shipping to Perth mate :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

That box does look good in all fairness. Very much like a cell phone or something. It’s only a matter of time before diyeboard and friends send out their hub motor escs (worth about $50) in a similar box.

Meepo’s effort is hilarious !! But I guess they are not really any competition to you guys so it’s just irritating rather than anything else.

That looks really good.

Is no one going to comment about how slippery that box is to open?

if yes, than remember who you need to send one out of the 20 :wink:

wait what??

I was wondering. As SK3 motors have a 3.5mm solid and 4mm springy part, will they actually fit the connectors on the unity? :open_mouth:

No, the 3.5mm is a tiny connector about half the length.

My word theres an instruction booklet in there. Stop it!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Great work Jason, it looks like a premium product. :ok_hand: Hope i will get my hands on one some day.

1 Like

I’m a preorder fella - to see these slick box boxed up - I’m so stoked !!! Awesome job guys, super cool! And this really happens in this last week of November on time F… awesome !thank you

1 Like

Ah frickin heck… Time to buy adapter materials… :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Or just bend to their will and stick 3.5mm bullets on the motors?

but the effort required to replace the bullets with 3.5mm ones on a motor is the same as that required to make some adapters.

2 Likes

I hear ya, but with the adapter there’s more bulk and more connections.

1 Like

I ain’t hurting anything! I will just make adapters. :joy:

@andy87 @dareno We actually ordered 20…

2 Likes

What’s missing is heatshrink on those adapters. Did the same thing the other night…image

4 Likes