FOCBOX UNITY | Official

@Gerrycorrado As @Deodand mentioned all of the issues are rectified now.

When should I expect shipment on my order #26224 for my 2X Unity order?

1 Like

@CarlCollins I ordered 2x unity on april 26th, will my order be included in the batch that is shipping soon?

1 Like

@olsonjus Update of your Unity order shipment: https://us8.campaign-archive.com/?u=947da884abd94ce4872b0ec29&id=55a575dfa2

@discodredd Yes! Your order is part of the 3rd batch.

1 Like

@CarlCollins

I was one of the chosen ones to receive the Shipping information in 5-10 days (which was already 9 days ago) and today is friday… Any chance this will be happening :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Waiting for an update on the order like

image https://giphy.com/gifs/animation-reaction-disney-16hOFSI1ulb7a

2 Likes

Let’s hope for the best… Actually I am waiting so long that I already lost interest in the ESK8 Hobby… I now collect Stamps

3 Likes

I’m technically still waiting for a dec 23rd order, haha.

2 Likes

@Jaydawg56 grafik

1 Like

Me when ordering:

Me getting delay updates:

And me now:

4 Likes

@CarlCollins

Dear Carl

So it is exactly 10 days from receiving the E-Mail that my Unity will be shipped in 5-10 days. Any updates on this ?

grafik

1 Like

@RyuX & @Jaydawg56

You guys will be getting the tracking IDs for your missing items in the next week :slight_smile:

@CarlCollins

Are all the people in the mail get shipping in the next week?

Thanks Carl. Will keep my eyes peeled for the update

Does that go for my order as well? I was sent the 5-10 day email as well.

Majority of orders will get covered hopefully. I think we are able to clear almost all of the Unity orders within this month as we mentioned on our newsletter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:! My man!

Shocked

Ordered march 15 and got it today! I hope the long wait was worth it :wink:

3 Likes

Hi , for an new shippement , the delay is aout ? And when we buying the unity , is it normal if we don’t receveid email confirmation ?