FOCBOX UNITY | Official

That reply was to the guy arguing non sense with me about everything else but the stuff I am saying. And this is a unity thread might as well delete all that crap. Time wasted on a guy that doesn’t deserve it…

The brake fix is implemented in the lattest fw of the unity (was done the version before this one)

Let’s try not to be rude with each other and keep it on topic plz

2 Likes

I just got mine yesterday. I like it, but didn’t like that the thumb wheel had that bump coming out of the middle (my finger kept sliding off it) so I sanded it off and now it’s just like the boosted and ownboard (hobbywing ESC) remotes. Much better in my opinion - just looks a little rough :joy:. Definitely wish the throw was longer like on the other remotes, but it’ll have to do for now.

Hello? Is this the unity thread?

9 Likes

Acceptable.

3 Likes

I cant say anything about the latest firmware. I just used this and everything works great. It might already be implemented into the latest firmware and we are talking about different issues. @Deodand might be able to help with this

so i just powered up my unity for the first time and was going through the guided setup and i was greeted by a update firmware message. How do i do that?

Firmware tab, update

My unity will not power down even after firmware update any one else had this happen

In a raptor 2.1 or in a diy?

Diy i have a 10s5p samsung 30q battery 2x 6374 170kv on trampa mounts its been working fine for a few days out but as of yesterday the unity refuse to shutdown via the switch or by its on timeout

has anyone else or know anyone who has had this happen ?

I haven’t heard anyone report of this yet

I think the button might be broken, seen it happen before.

On mine the button is kinda faulty, sometimes there’s a certain spot that doesn’t respond

the button was sensitive but functioned fine but the unity does not power down with the timeout now ive left it untouch with button disconnected but it does not power down ive disconnected battery tried 2 different 10s battery packs now i was have an issue with the nano x randomly disconecting and refusing to reconnect but the an hour later it randomly conected like nothing was wrong lol but i have updated the firmware and it still refuses to shutdown

Hmm, not turning off with the timeout seems odd. Have you tried reflashing f/w?

EDIT: Nevermind should’ve read to the end lol

I had this “issue” too. It’s the momentary switch design. Just hold the button for a half second and it turns on much more reliably.

Any plans to add a speed limiter in the app/UI? I went into the FOCBOX tool to limit speed via erpm and set the cutoff rate but it would be great to be able to access this with my phone.

Very happy with the entire hardware/software package btw!

How can I do to connect with an application that allows me to have more information than that of unty I want to recover my wh / km and km traveled

1 Like