FOCBox Unity Group Buy

Hey @Deodand What do i do, if i want to use the inbuilt antispark switch, but at the same time have a voltage-meter-display, i only want to power up when turning the board (unity) on ??

ā€¦ I had not even thought of this issueā€¦ could hook it up to a transistor. As soon as the Unity turns on the 5V or 3.3V pins would turn on and you could solder that to a transistor which turns on the voltage meter.

I was hoping for a AUX channel on the Unity :-/

thanks for showing up here and keeping us up to date.

1 Like

should not be a problem.

@Silverline thereā€™s a fused 2 pin port on the unity to accomadate this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Deodand Perfect :grinning: nice to knowā€¦ But is this VBAT and not only 5v ?

What about erpm limit ?

Yep vbat after switch. Erpm limit should be 150k erpm but weā€™ve only tested up to 100k. We will test these iimits very soon.

1 Like

Hey Kevin @ksfacinelli do you have any spots left with the extra unityā€™s you have.? Iā€™m in for one shipped to Canada if possible Cheers

Yes have plenty of slots please help me setup a list if you know howā€¦

2 Likes

@ksfacinelli can you put me down for one as well?

Im not sure how to set up a list on the site as Iā€™m very dumb founded by computers. And Iā€™m still very new here. But I think you could just right down the fourm Nick name and how many units they want in order untill you reach your limit and then just post our names up when you have completed your count and then when they arrive you can call us out on them over pm to set up payments and shippingā€¦I think this should work

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in one aswell. You could make a poll on a new thread or put up a google form and have that filled out

Iā€™m interested in a unity,

Hey @ksfacinelli I actually wanna pick up 2 more Unityā€™s if you have room

I ordered a large qty 25 and will try to get a list up for individuals interestedā€¦This will be for NA for ease of shipping.

Kevin

2 Likes

iā€™ve been keeping a list at least for the units iā€™m getting

@ksfacinelli i can put names down on here too if youā€™re not keeping track, maybe you already are

Can we add an additional 20 units availability for your list that I will fulfillā€¦same terms you are offering. Lets consolidate for everyone making it more easy and only one listā€¦

Kevin

Can you sign me up for 2 instead of 1?

I would like to be added for 1 unit. I messaged Ksfacinelli before so he may already have me.