FOCBOX Unity Dual Motor!

Enertion always does that with their “sale” prices. It won’t actually be $395 when it comes out if I had to bet money on it.

I think I will be able to organize something to get bulk pricing for USA/Canada peeps :wink:

19 Likes

I thought you were an AD. That’s pretty awesome of you to do.

The only thing holding me back is the potential for another delay. As the saying goes:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times _____?, Fool me four times? Lol

1 Like

I feel you bro, I fully intend on buying these and seeing Captain Marvel before these hings even ship with Enertion’s history. Might make a few PSA shipping threads to spice things along

Group buy!!!

let’s open up a new thread now, start collecting names…

or you thinking about doing it through bkb store?

6 Likes

We should probably wait until things are confirmed with Enertion and then I can open a new thread. Beta testing is just beginning so there will be at least 2 more weeks until it’s official, if you had to ask me.

4 Likes

160A cont… comes with xt60 power connector :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

@egzplicit I know, I mentioned that too. It’s because that’s what the raptor 2 uses. That and 3.5mm bullets on the 14awg phase wires.

I don’t mind as long as changing connectors and wires won’t void the warranty anymore… but I bet that won’t happen.

1 Like

I’m guessing for at least 95% of the people using this VESC the battery and phase wires are more than enough. The other 5% that want to go overboard on VESC will run something different.

Anyone have data running 160a for more than a few seconds?

It doesn’t say anything about being based on Vesc 6 and of anything.

It’s a mix of both V4 and V6. Uses the same Drv as the V6 but is a 2 low side shunt design like the V4. So it somewhat becomes it’s own beast

3 Likes

The dilemna. Get that sweet early bird pricing or wait for 2nd batch with 1st batch bugs fixed…

3 Likes

Or wait until they are in-stock locally :wink:

2 Likes

or get early bird pricing with the “1YR-INSTANT-REPLACE-WARRANTY”. still cheaper than full price and then if they have problems with them or they start breaking it doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

And you win the waiting game for a replacement zzzZZzzZZ

1 Like

Or wait to long and join the waiting game even longer

1 Like

Official Thread here: