FOCBOX Europe Group Hook-UP 18/18!

The eagle has landed, thanks Hombre

1 Like

Might do another in Jan. Will get a list going in Nov. If thereā€™s intrest

The focboces arrived in Girona (Spain) today and Iā€™m in France right now. :cry:

Hey kids,

I have a question. The connection for the senor motor on the FOCBOX labeled as SV, H3, H2, H1, T and GND (which I know are mislabeled) are they male JST HX 6 pins 1.5 mm? Cause thatā€™s what I think Iā€™m seeing, but on my APS 170KV Motor my sensor plug is also male, 6 pins but it is smallerā€¦ Appears to be 10.1 mm, possibly 1 cm.

Can someone give me a hand with this? Iā€™m trying to get a female plug to replace the one on my motor, but Iā€™m not sure of the size on the FOCBOX.

What kind of warranty do we have? Fried DRV here.

No warranty Iā€™m afraid. Iā€™m a third layer vendor. I donā€™t have original receipts from enertion and Iā€™m sure itā€™s more than 60 days since original purchase.

what was your setup

12s trampa dual 149kv

can-bus or ?

You can find someone to repair it for 30 - 50 ish euros

1 Like

Was planning to, but instead used split

I use a receiver for each focbox. Works perfectā€¦ On that way, they only share plus and minus.

Why not canbus?

Because i have read about so many people who has blown can-bus IC`s and or vesc, if the cable come loose.

This way all so gives me redundancy, and a little more safety, if one of the focboxes blows up.

Thereā€™s only one rule to avoid this problem. Donā€™t power a Single vesc connected to another one via CAN BUS. It will cause a short. Always make sure that both VESC are connected to the power when itā€™s connected in CAN. And you will never have any problem.

1 Like

If you can bus cable come loose, you Will have problem.

Just a bit of hot gue is enough :wink:

Hey youā€™re in Europe you may be in luck try @Martinsp

1 Like