Focbox confusion - Please help!

Those are the Default parameter… DID you run a motor detection… FOCBOX aren’t plug and play device

ya i just ran it on default is it a problem

Yeah it could burn the DRV of the FOCBOX or blow some mosfet

1 Like

OMG thank u for trrelling

can u plz help how to make it work

Lots of things wrong here. Motor detection failed. You didn’t do a motor detection. No app setup. You didn’t setup the receiver Max current ramp step doesn’t show. CLICK READ SETTINGS FIRST, then screenshot it. You’ve got a overcurrent error. Are you using battery or a power supply?

You didn’t even setup the focbox. Follow the guide and report back if you have a problem. Watch the video.

1 Like

yes Mr. RedEagle ill do as u say

its a bench type power supply

It look like you have a lot of catching up to do, please read this thread first:

EDIT: Keep in mind that if it doesn’t work, it could be because you’ve already damage it.

3 Likes

You’ve got to do this everytime in every tab otherwise it just shows inaccurate settings.

yes Mr. Johnny illread its :blush

o i get it :blush:

did you smell anything funny when powered it up? could open box and send some quality pic of PCB to see if any obvious signs of damage.

otherwise yes, do as instructed by @JohnnyMeduse & @RedEagle read, read, read.

@Scoo_B_SK8 no i didnt smell any thing every thing is perfect vesc is working and i read every thing from the form and did all the calculation n now its not showing any fault and still motor isn’t spinning pleace help

@JohnnyMeduse and @RedEagle indicated.

You have to set it up according to your setup. Otherwise it will not work. Also, any wrong input might fry your item, So carefully follow each guide.

can u plz help me in doing it i did it asper it said but even do im facing the same problem can u help me in setting up like how u dow fro other peoples

At what point are you having trouble?

from 1st u tell me how to do and all. cause i did it from all sides YouTube, forms ,and etc… Mr. RedEagle think it your focbox and guid me from smallest to smallest thing like even connecting of that focbox wire cause im trying it from 3 months invest a lot of money for bring it from enertion bord even after so much of effort its link nothing happening please helpme…

now im not able to get Resistance ® im getting l but not that

What firmware did you put inside… Because by default that tool will probably suggest you to put the firmware for the hardware 6.0.