FOCBOX (£110) NANO-X (£40) UK & EUROPE (EU) - * BUY NEW * Next Day UK Delivery * >> ** ALL SOLD! ** << :D

Hey GrecoMan, Thanks for your input on the subject!

TBH I have changed the listing as I just don’t have the time or energy to look into the subject any further…

I have read through the entire Topic linked above but couldn’t find a definite statement to confirm that this is in fact ‘Against the rules’. I have however removed the payment option purely in respect to the forum, the thoughts behind the idea & the fact that they are from a ‘Leader’ of the forum…

Hopefully it doesn’t put anybody off purchasing my items & I think that it’s quite obvious that a scammer would not recommend for their potential buyers to pay via ‘Goods & Services’ (as I did) or even inform potential buyers of the two different payment options…?

If this is a rule of the forum then it should definitely be clearly posted on the ‘‘New Items For Sale’’ page as a sticky as I myself was unaware of this & I’m sure many other sellers/buyers must be also!?

Anywayyy back to the Topic of this thread: Just an idea but for anybody that may want to double check my credibility as a seller feel free to check out my 100% positive feedback rating (from over 200 people) via my ebay account ‘‘SnowSnaker_17’’; send me a message & I can confirm its me! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha no prob dude. don’t think anyone doubts your legitness, just wanted to inform you about the rules. no harm done :slight_smile:

lol Indeed! No worries! :wink: …Well as long as I get all of these FOCBOX sold that is! haha

I need the money for more esk8 parts, a new head gasket for my car & a new rear diff for my truck to name a few! My whole life seems to be broken atm! :sob: (Including my laptop which decided to freeze on me half way through writing my previous message!..btw) lol

Right better get some sleep! It’s 2:10am Over here! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Congratulations @colinphotovideo for grabbing the last NANO-X! :rofl: Your on the list! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @Pablo95, @sayekim & @colinphotovideo for your payments! (List Updated!)

1 Like

First 5 Orders POSTED!

@Pablo95, @eightyeightmph, @KickMe, @sayekim, @colinphotovideo

Please check Google Spreadsheet for Tracking Numbers if you don’t have them already…

Estimated arrival: 3 to 5 DAYS (EUROPE) & Guaranteed Before 1pm NEXT DAY (UK) - (18/01/2018)

… Photos of packages available on request > Please check condition of package for damage before signing… THANKS!

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll take a photo. Thanks. You do mean a photo of the package so I can compare it with the condition of the package upon arrival right?

A photo of the package contents while being packed for shipment would also be nice for me to drool over until the many hours I get it in my hands.

Haha no need to take a photo but guess it wouldn’t hurt! :slight_smile: just make sure you check over the packaging for damage before signing just incase! :wink:

I have taken individual photos to prove the condition of each package prior to posting. (Just incase!) I can send these to everybody for reference if there are any problems (ie. Damage to packaging)

Not the best photos for drooling over but there you go! :smile:

(Edited on phone - Everybody loves hamsters!) lol

3 Likes

Hi,

A bit of background info first,

I’m in my final year studying Industrial Design in Wales. For my major project I get to design and make whatever I like (so long as I pay for all the bits), thus the opportunity has finally arisen for me to combine my hobby with my degree. Can’t give to much away, other then that I’m attempting to make a sort of omnidirectional bike, for which I will need four FOCBOX esc’s

Have you any left?

Will eat my entire food budget for the year, but I figure pasta is cheap.

3 Likes

that’s sick!!!

just wait for one of those big pasta sales, then stock up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey nthatchable,

Yep I have 7 FOCBOX Available atm so you can definitely take 4! :slight_smile:

Your project sounds interesting & very intriguing!! :thinking:

It’s good timing too if you are able to pay soon as I plan on posting the order out for riva_00 tomorroooow!

… So your order will be the following: FOCBOX (x4) + PayPal Fee + UK P&P = £463.16

Let me know if you are happy with that & I will Reserve them for you; If you would like them posted out to you tomorrow then go ahead and send the money too PayPal.Me/DanBeare/463.16 :money_mouth_face:

Hopefully you don’t starve tooo much for this! :skull: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks, :slight_smile:

Will post some build pictures when I get slightly further along, have some of my previous projects up on my website if your interested, this “bike” will be following a similar theme - www.thatch.design

Will sort out PayPal now,

Thanks

1 Like

PayPal Sorted, going out to stock up on pasta…:wink:

Thanks,

2 Likes

What would slow shipping to australia be?

@riva_00 & @nthatchable your orders have been posted! :slight_smile:

I was told they will get to you sometime Monday (Before 1pm) & I will get the tracking numbers to you shortly… (If you haven’t got them already)

Please check the packages for damage before signing & let me know when they arrive unharmed! :slight_smile:

Thanks again!!! :smiley:

ONLY 3 FOCBOX REMAINING

Hey JasperM,

I’m really sorry but I would like to keep this sale available to UK & EUROPE members only as I do not have the time to research other options and I do not want to risk receiving extra fees etc.

(I have had to let a few non UK/EU members down for the same reasons…)

Thanks for your interest & hope you understand! :confused:

@KOMODO You forgot the hamster on the 1st pic. I now know @nthatchable’s address…mwahahahahahaha

1 Like

@KOMODO groovy, nothing quite as exciting as waiting for a new toy in the post :grinning: will let you know when they arrive.

All good just thought I would try for a bargin anyway.:grin:

1 Like

Got my order in today. Thanks KOMODO

1 Like