FOC ME! (Foc-Box’s For Sale) U.S. [instock = 9]

…je…je…like that game where your six friends run around five chairs and when the músic stops all hell breaks loose and one is left without a chair!

1 Like

ARGH…damn how did I miss this!!! Daughter’s softball practice…DAMMIT!!

1 Like

so youre like sold out then?? if someone falls through and doesnt pay then that makes me first in line?

1 Like

Yeah, but I’ll be watching like a hawk, Accro.

1 Like

watching what?? me scrounge around this forum like a hobo hoping for a focbox crumb?? lol…u good apparently :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you all for your interest and prompt payments. I am currently OUT OF STOCK, and will be getting another round SOON.

I wanna be first in line for next batch!! How long…how long? =P

1 Like

For sure, I’ll hit you up when they come in.

Others can look at [stock=x] in title for future reference.

@pixelsilva stop buying sh!t and finish your 13 month old build, people at the hotel think you are crazy! :grin:

5 Likes

Just to set record straight as to whose on first… pixelsilva was the very first pm I received on this sale of focbox’s

1 Like

Early bird boys, early bird. :rofl: :yum: :bird:

1 Like

…je…je… eh Alan! …here with my custom @marcmt88 mounts for the 1st build and the TB 218 and Acetal Delrin 44T pulley (also from @marcmt88) for the 2nd build :yum: :blush:

3 Likes

They’re on there way… got to get to work so will pm tracking# in a bit.

again thanks for your purchase and trust.

3 Likes

Met up with Scoo_B_SK8 as we are both in Minneapolis and got my two Focbox… He is a real nice guy and am looking to ride with him in the future.

2 Likes

Many places to ride around Minneapolis: lake Calhoun, lake Minnetonka, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Chanhassen, Mapple Grove, Edina, etc. The place is magnificent (during summer)…winter is another thing; like living in Pluto (-45 F°)

1 Like

Yes… also some good off road trails in Wurth Park…

2 Likes

Hell ya! @ksfacinelli Best part of deal was meeting a local!

Was checking this place out for future “MNesk8event” like what @MoeStooge did in CO … but need to find more locals or import some from around the Midwest (or anywhere for that matter).

The Only indoor AND outdoor track in Midwest

http://m.prokartindoor.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prokartindoor.com%2F&dm_redirected=true#2993

Theo worth is good central, and would accommodate both types of riders (mt & street)

2 Likes

@ksfacinelli did you ever stumble onto “bare ass beach” while riding trails back by Theo worth

Yeppppp… it is on Twin Lake…I actually have a home on Anglo Lake

1 Like

Agree… We ne to have a roll call for MPS riders.

1 Like