I've working on this for a week, have gone through 5+ designs and this is finally a workable version. I wanted to model it off of the Enertion pulley's idea where it has its own bearing, and just slides in without being bolted on. I made it a 48 tooth pulley because on my my set up it gives me a 29mph top speed with good torque (10s 213kv duel set up). It should be strong enough to create out of PLA filament if you use the m3x20 screws for added support, Ive been using it using cheap WYZ PLA with good results at 60% infill. You won't need supports for the 9mm wide model, but the 12 and 15mm models will probably need supports. It is currently modeled to be a 48 tooth pulley but wouldn't be hard to remodel it with less teeth. I made it on rhino 3d for Mac, and can provide any CAD formats you need so it can be opened on your software. Let me know if you make it!
- Integrated bearing spacer so wheel bearing can't move or fall out of the hub
- Strong design by using 6 20mm M3 screws to strengthen the hub connection
- 48 teeth
- Made for 97mm Flywheels, But will work on other sizes. I recommend 97 or larger to have enough clearance between the ground and the belt. They don't work on my 97mm Blank flywheel nock offs (the hub attachment doesn't slide in)
*made for a 9mm, 12mm and 15mm belt
- About 70g-80g Pla, Abs, or Petg
- 6 20mm M3 screws for added support
- an extra wheel bearing.