Florida Performace Day

Probs gonna do the December bicycle ride thing, forgot the name, so at least I’ll get one group ride in.

The influx of Esk8rs in Florida is increasing exponentially its fucking awesome. On campus at the begining of the year no one had an Esk8, now there’s ~30-40 guys with Chinese shit and some bad ass one wheels.

Where is this ride located? Is it in Orlando?

@Mattmccrary8

I know that. I’ve been over and riden with LHB. I was asking about the December bike ride event? JANRUARY IS SO FAR :pensive:

I’m going for sure this time thanks for the early heads up it gives me time to plan. I got the day off, my girl is coming too she’s new to esk8 but she’s getting used to it, hopefully she will have enough practice by then to keep up with us. Lol

1 Like

Tell her to bring a bag of skittles. ITs how to cruise properly.

1 Like

i may go to the thing on the 24th, i haven’t decided yet. I have a fuckton of work to do and the holidays are weird this year so i’m taking advantage of it to bust some things out.

just hopped on the boat! turns out they’ve got wifi on here, see you in a few months

2 Likes

It leaves from the orlando science center, and goes through downtown

sorry, wrong thread… this friday is the ride in orlando

1 Like

Hmmmmmmm, I could do something crazy here and fly over from Belgium. It seems like my current miles can cover the biggest part of those costs. I would bring my R1 or R2. But the biggest favor I need is someone borrowing me a battery for the weekend. I’ll take good care of it. Or if you could arrange a date up for in like 6 months, then I’m sure I can get the flight totally for free. All because I would like to meet the amazing and utterly famous LHB and get baptized by skatan.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone would have an extra R2 battery but maybe a Raptor 1 battery

I have a pristine r2 sled and i would be willing to let you borrow just the pack for the day so you can stow your raptor 2 on the plane.

2 Likes

Hey I may pick up a steeze remote from you in person for my diy my winning remote sucks lol

At this point there are a lot of IF’s on this game plan. Flight needs to be available, R2 needs to be delivered (december is pinned), boss needs to give me holiday.

What if it will be raining ? I know it’s florida, but still. I cannot just cancel something like this a day up front

So when I shoot for it, I would like the battery for the weekend. If anything happens to it, I’ll gladly refund whatever costs. I would be flying 30h plus, not just for a single day of boarding. :angel: Could you PM me the location, so I can figure out total costs for hotel and car rental and so on…

@Battosaii. I gladly lend you my steez if I’ll be running the R2.

Thanks, I’ll be bringing my Raptor 1 and 2 also if I get mine like promised I’ve been moved yet again to the beggining of December but I doubt it lol

Do it i have about 18 left ATM.

You got it.

I’ll be driving 14 hours down myself. Ill be getting in Friday night and leaving Sunday.