Florida ESK8 Meet Up, AUG 19, 2017 **RIDE VIDEO UPLOADED**

JoAnn and I are going for an esk8 ride on the RiverWalk in downtown Tampa Florida tonight (8/11) at 8:30pm if anyone wants to join us. Please text me at 813 785-8058; I’m not always on this sight getting notifications…

Cheers,

Ty

Florida ESK8 meetup for Aug 19 2017. Can you give me the address and time. I’m seeing a map with latitude and longitude. Does this sight have an event calendar like facebook?

We created a facebook group called Tampa Bay ESK8 squad so we can plan event rides for the Tampa area. As a matter of fact we will be meeting tonight 8/11 to go for a ride on the Riverwalk in downtown Tampa at 8:30. You guys are welcome to join us. We are meeting at 1501 Doyle Carlton Drive Tampa FL 33602.

The link is us cruising up and down the Courtney Campbell Causeway (day) and Riverwalk (night) last weekend. e-board ride last weekend

Please RSVP me via text 813 785 8058 if you want to join us.

Cheers,

Ty

I’m on my way…

1 Like

We never set a time! It rains in the afternoon. 10AM good? I’ll be here all night. Chime in!

1 Like

we’re almost there!

have guys . ill be there next time . my wheel got bent . cant make it .

We Showed. We Rode. We Go-Proed. Is that a word? did i words again? Me and @JohnnyMeduse ate up some trail with my kids and compadres. We even filmed each other filming each other.

I just love YouTube’s thumbnail selections. I’ll get a better screen grab for it later.

3 Likes

Nice,lads! :+1: @longhairedboy wish you would film at least one of your builds,from making the deck,to piecing together components,making a battery etc I just love to watch things being built as well as building things myself, i get a certain satisfaction from it rather than just buying off the shelf products!
Also your videography skills are up to par!

Thanks! I have a CC subscription and i use the hell out of it. I’m no stranger to Adobe products or using a camera in general, but this was my first time with a Go Pro and one of their gimbals. I usually iphone it. I haven’t looked at real video cameras in probably 15 years though because of lack of money and then phones got good so obviously this tiny thing blew me away when i actually saw for myself what it was capable of doing right out of the box.

A complete build video would be complicated. But i am already working on how i want to do it, so its good to know it will be received well when i finally get started recording it. Nothing sucks more than working on something knowing it may not even get watched.

I actually have a few orders i have to complete from the start right now so maybe i’ll just set up a cam and dump the footage each night and then worry about editing out the mountains of extraneous footage later.

Yeah I actually use just my phone that films up to 4k and just edit right off that using Adobe premier. Could tell you were using a gimbal smooth footage! I’m watching the rest of your vid now,the burnouts and donuts got me lol! I figured the reason you haven’t filmed a build is its just time consuming,but I’ll look foward to it in the future then. The trails in florida look wicked btw :sunglasses: …Edit: you just got eaten by a bush…Haha :leaves::herb::shamrock:

1 Like

Sorry we missed this ride. We were riding on the Beach near Jacksonville. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3YGFlVOXe36T1BoaGpETF9TZ3M

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3YGFlVOXe36QlFMYnN6OFpVaWc

Next Sunday morning at 10am 8/27/17 we have 5 of us riding on Daytona Beach if you want to join us. text me at 813 785 8058 if your interested. Or just find us going up and down the beach starting behind the El Caribe @ 2125 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118.

In case your wondering if a street eboard will work on the beach, watch JoAnn on her street board in the next video. We will be hitting that same beach.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3YGFlVOXe36cFhhVFBVWVNiQk0

ooooh! we have the perfect boards for that!

I’ll try and see what we’re doing next weekend and let you know.

down for either, jlmk