Florida ESK8 Meet Up, AUG 19, 2017 **RIDE VIDEO UPLOADED**

I might be down for this. It’s about 3 hrs north but I’ve been waiting for one of these since I finished my first build…

1 Like

come anyway i’ll tow you in a wagon

1 Like

Be down man! be down!

also i’m bringing a pair of D3Ms in case anyone has an issue or their board is dead. Jake and i will be putting these new koowheels through their paces to find out if they’re complete shit or just mostly shit or what level of shit they are precisely.

I’ll see if I can sell the wife on it (or if I’ll just have to sneak out)…we were at Disney literally less than 48 hrs ago…depending on times I’ll either drive back same day or find a local room.

i have a couch. A big fluffy couch. And DOOM on the PS4. And beer.

1 Like

damn thats a Saturday Id go but i had to take a Saturday off this month for my girls Birthday so i cant take another ah man maybe 19th next month? damn I wanted to meet @longhairedboy and @JohnnyMeduse. Maybe another meet next month?

hell come visit any time.

1 Like

whats the adress to the location ? and whats the date

Haha thanks i may take you up on that offer

1 Like

Is there any way to edit the title of this thread since it has the previous date in it, it might get confusing, and we’d be more likely to attract more participants if it were clearly stated that this is not to take place in the past… Just my .02

1 Like

i was the original one who made the meet up date . will i have to do it or can anyone else like long haired boy can . not sure

1 Like

we should probably meet up at Gemini Springs and then do the after party somewhere else like my house or something. There’s another trail about 2 miles from my house but Gemini Springs is just gorgeous. we could recharge and hit the second trail if we wanted or just chill.

Here’s the map to gemini

nice its only 30 min from me.

[quote=“longhairedboy, post:126, topic:21346”] A big fluffy couch. And DOOM on the PS4. And beer. [/quote] :heart_eyes:

This offer is almost worth a plane flight! I would be there if I was closer.

ill bring need for speed . tekken 7 and 2 remotes .

This hurts to type…but the last game system I owned was a Sega Genesis…I suppose I could bring Gokden Axe…?

Lmao its ok im getting the old bug my self i was a big gamer now i have no time for video games my last console was a PS3 and i never got anything else because i had no time for my PS3 to begin with before that i had every Nintendo, Sony, Sega and Microsoft console since the NES till the PS3/Xbox360. now they are in storage

if you still have that genesis i will play Golden Axe with you. That was one of my favorites in the arcade.

1 Like

I can’t wait till the 19th . im going out there like a man on a mission.