Florida ESK8 Meet Up, AUG 19, 2017 **RIDE VIDEO UPLOADED**

I’m making a last minute trip to Lowes because the key on my drive pulley disappeared on a quick ride tonight. All three of my ride attempts today ended in mechanical failure…

1 Like

Also, what motor mount do you guys suggest for a 6374 on caliber II’s? If you have a spare please bring it and ill buy it! Or where can i order one that ships super quick??

i have keys i can bring some if you need them

This looks like such a fun ride, have fun everyone! Keep us updated w pics or vids!

1 Like

@longhairedboy I got another one installed and it just might be permanent…the hammer made me do it… Im still having shut down issues but ill give it all i can tomorrow.

1 Like

@longhairedboy Wish I could make it but I couldn’t get the time off work to head up there -.- I’ll be passing by beginning of June in case we can meet up again!

Hope too see lots of pictures from everyone there!

1 Like

Omg i can’t belive im going to miss this . My board isnt here yet . Eddie cries out loud . Nooooo

1 Like

I am going to bring my Gopro karma too so we can get some dope drone and handheld gimble shots of the whole ride.

3 Likes

Alright guys I’m enroute. Anywhere specific to meet up at?

about 8 or 9 miles. :slight_smile:

that’s why i picked this trail.

1 Like

Somebody should live stream the meetup so I can sit here in the pouring rain and watch it :cry:

3 Likes

Yes record it and put it on youtube

1 Like

I can livestream the first part, but I don’t have unlimited lol

Edit: nevermind, you need 1000 subscribers…

1 Like

Just record it and uploade to youtube . Plus more people can see and share it .

@longhairedboy can you drop a pin where to meet? I’m in the parking lot.

1 Like

we’re ten minutes out.

1 Like

we’re 5 minutes out from the dog park. caden’s there already. we’re in a light blue rav4.

is everybody here?

@longhairedboy I’m just outside of Boston I’ll be there in 28 hours or so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 Likes