Florida ESK8 Meet Up, AUG 19, 2017 **RIDE VIDEO UPLOADED**

I ran the graphene lipos down to 2.5v per cell in my EMTB so that is out of the question-

but I have my little arbor, my dad’s board, and a board I built for a friend of mine so I will be bringing 1 or 2 other people with me

1 Like

Weather is looking great for Sunday! Idk about you guys but i’m a bit excited this is coming together.

1 Like

Same! Just got my new helmet and getting my new remote on Friday!

1 Like

… I need to get a helmet…

1 Like

I have a full face motorcycle helmet you can use for the day if you want, size. Medium

Thanks but ive got a big head lol

1 Like

i have a belt sander. I can probably re-shape your head so you can borrow his helmet. I’m really good with a belt sander, don’t worry.

2 Likes

Well that’s easy! Why didn’t I think of that?

I can bring extra helmets if needed- they will just be normal skate and bike helmets though; no full face.

SO… I just bought a helmet and paid for one-day shipping. I’ll now have a helmet.

1 Like

please do. I’m sure somebody will need one.

too bad the TSG group buy isn’t over with already! i can’t wait to have those helmets.

SO PUMPED.

@ralphy @oriol360 you guys coming? Oriol this is where we met up last time.

I’m bringing stickers for everyone and also, one t-shirt that somebody will have to earn with an achievement of some type that i haven’t defined yet. Possibly Best Bail or Best Slide Into Tree. If we do the Bush Ate Me acheivement i’ll probably just end up winning the shirt because i pretty much always end up in a bush on this trail. It’s kind of tradition for either jake or i to hug a tree of fly through a bush at speed so that wouldn’t be fair to anyone else.

lol I would drift my EMTB because that’s all I’ve been doing lately, but it’s down for the count with my overdischarged lipos…

I don’t think I can make it ,it’s my sisters first wedding tomorrow. I’d love to join in the future …hitting bushes and trees does sound fun.

@longhairedboy what kinda distance will we cover tomorrow? I’m good for 8-9 miles but that’s about it until after a recharge.

1 Like

Damn, the weather is going to be perfect tomorrow.

2 Likes

I think it will be around 9.5 to 10. But we have a middle point to charge

1 Like

I got a TSG from Amazon with free returns, gonna return it on the last day and then get mine from the group buy :slight_smile:

1 Like

we’re here already. i haven’t seen any bear bait show up yet. lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m jealous!